other

Azealia comes after another user on Instagram with racist remarks

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Just checked the guy's insta, the comments are indeed there, posted by her real account. Just to make sure... :emma: 

a mess

operating from another world

All i have to say is  GET SOQME HELP BITCH

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

iMonster

Why do people constantly post threads about her/report things she does. 

Not trying to be mean but who is she. How many albums does she have? Have many tours have she been on? Please don't make this girl famous for attempting to start a career. Next thing you'll know she'll have a show about it. PLEASE NO. She's had like 1 hit song (if you'd even consider it that). I'm so tired of her antics and people falling for it. 

Not trying to be mean but who is she. How many albums does she have? Have many tours have she been on? Please don't make this girl famous for attempting to start a career. Next thing you'll know she'll have a show about it. PLEASE NO. She's had like 1 hit song (if you'd even consider it that). I'm so tired of her antics and people falling for it. 

She has a lot of fans and haters here

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GloZell Green

Oh did you hear that? It's the sound of Azealias career crumbling into its own hell.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

monketsharona

She has a lot of fans and haters here

Few years ago she had like almost alo that fanbase who liked her :rofl:

God, she really wasted her career, she's talented and she built a quite good fan base...

Alien Tulip

You know what bothers me? That these racist comments she's saying have been said to the latin community for a long time yet she tries to play the victim and says "Black people cant be racist". 

She's put out one EP, one mixtape, and one album (all critically acclaimed) 

She's been touring nonstop since 2012 and has grossed a couple million dollars.

Now I'm not condoning any of this behavior, the fact that this has gotten this far disappoints me. But that doesn't take away form her accomplishments. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Loool it gets me when people say "who is she", like... you know who she is. That's why you're here talking about her. I'm pretty sure she already has a net worth of a couple million dollars which is more of a successful career than any of us will likely ever have.

You can complain about people continuing to talk and give her attention, but you're here contributing to that. If you really don't care about her, then look the other way...

Few years ago she had like almost alo that fanbase who liked her :rofl:

God, she really wasted her career, she's talented and she built a quite good fan base...

The bandwagon LMs that liked her abandoned her after the Red Flame incident, the ones that remained are few...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived