💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should've this song replaced Telephone on The Fame Monster?

Kacey Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

The Fame Monster is fine the way it is.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No replacement but it could have been added as a bonus track since No Way didn't fit with the theme.

Shame on the shade on Teeth, a glorious track. :gaga:

It might have been well placed on Born This Way as well (could have replaced a few on there :teehee:)

Put your hands up... đŸ–€

monsterdreams

Never

Tbh I'd rather have Out Of Control/NOBTR instead of Teeth

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Dangerous Man

Poor Teeth being dragged from right to the left in this thread instead of Telephone. :toofunny:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

no

i like it rough or bloody mary should have been on tfm instead of telephone

and i will nt have teeth shade its an amzing song 

I guess I wouldn't mind. But at least i gave us a Beyonce collab which must be a good thing since Bey is so respected and loved by many

GOD the emotion in this song :giveup:

Honestly this should have been on TFM, it could have easily stood up to the other tracks, could've even been a standout track tbh. (Nothing will ever beat the good sises Dance In The Dark and So Happy I Could Die tho).

Definitely shouldn't replace Telephone tho :wtf:

- Previously Sycothisis

heavyMetalGAGA

Yea!! She had so many better options than Telephone. I feel like the label manipulated her into choosing that song and slapping Beyonce on it. Imagine the videos and performances we could have gotten if DITD or Monster were released instead.

It's ok, though. I'm happy Gaga's in a much better place now. I'm looking forward to some organic vocals and more artistic freedom with this next album. 

PartySick

Yea!! She had so many better options than Telephone. I feel like the label manipulated her into choosing that song and slapping Beyonce on it. Imagine the videos and performances we could have gotten if DITD or Monster were released instead.

It's ok, though. I'm happy Gaga's in a much better place now. I'm looking forward to some organic vocals and more artistic freedom with this next album. 

Which would be ironic seeing as how the song is about people trying to control her :coffee:

💚

I still think she should've added in Animal and Reloaded after Telephone and No Way after Teeth and released it as an official album.

no

i like it rough or bloody mary should have been on tfm instead of telephone

and i will nt have teeth shade its an amzing song 

I like it rough was on The Fame though?

Which would be ironic seeing as how the song is about people trying to control her :coffee:

i thought it was about her not being able to shut off the creative part of her brain long enough to have fun. I love Telephone it's an urban-pop bop and she cleverly disguised her advanced message in a song that sounds like it's about a possessive boyfriend, however, Beyonce isn't necessary on the song tbh she adds nothing at all. Although it did give her ha last worldwide multi-platinum hit :teehee:

Not telephone, but maybe teeth 

(No way) and (second time around) should have their time to shine, gaga better acknowledge them in her future work. 

Archived