Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks "Whiteness May Be A Mental Illness"

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Not her implying that white people are reptilians. :air:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiphEret

she's so out of this world

This actually on of my favorite song from her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3VGhwT3xc

I love her music and think she's extremely talented but the way she always justifies her less than appropriate reactions to minor situations by blaming "white people" or "the white media" is ridiculous. You acted like an idiot, so deal with the backlash. No one forced you to react that way. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop using legitimate social issues as some sort of shield from criticism. 

I agree, I like her music. But her attitude is so obnoxious. It's not that she is completely wrong, yes there is issue but she takes it to a level that makes her sounds exactly like the racists white people she is complaining about and that won't make they change or reflect for a sec because she seems so irrational in her rants.

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Angel Down

I can't understand why she's using the "race" card to justify her failure. I mean, some of the most successful and legendary musicians were black. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston.

And currently, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Bruno Mars etc. She's so desperate in victimizing herself

ItsTommyBitch

She has a point

At the very very root of what she's saying, she was a point about the concept of "white privilege" and how it can (keyword can) lead to cultural ignorance and lack of sympathy/empathy for underprivileged people based on race/ethnicity/geographic location....

She just chose the most generalizing, polarizing and offensive way to say it, which is so typical of her :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

This actually on of my favorite song from her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3VGhwT3xc

I agree, I like her music. But her attitude is so obnoxious. It's not that she is completely wrong, yes there is issue but she takes it to a level that makes her sounds exactly like the racists white people she is complaining about and that won't make they change or reflect for a sec because she seems so irrational in her rants.

As a white American, I will never be able to understand what people of color in the United States go through on a daily basis and she has good points but expressing them in this manner isn't really helping the white people she's referring to understand what it's like to be black in America. 

TiphEret

As a white American, I will never be able to understand what people of color in the United States go through on a daily basis and she has good points but expressing them in this manner isn't really helping the white people she's referring to understand what it's like to be black in America. 

Exactly and that's a shame because I am sure that other white american that feel the same will simply be turned off by her tweets and put her in the crazy black angry woman box without trying to see the actual message`. It bothers the most though simply because I like her music, and whatever the message she is spreading it is just better to not sounds like a brat in general...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Wuth if azaelia is pregnant and gets a white child 0..0

I won't even try to think about what she'll do to the poor child... :air:

While we're on the subject, let's look at the symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

An insatiable appetite for the attention of other people.
Generally prone to extreme feelings of jealousy.
Behave as if they deserve special treatment.
Commonly exaggerate their achievements, talents and importance.
Extremely sensitive.

Find it difficult to maintain healthy relationships.
Obsessed with themselves.
Respond to criticism with anger.
Respond to criticism with humiliation.
Respond to criticism with shame.
Seem arrogant.

Tend to seek out praise and positive reinforcement from others.
They may be perceived by others as tough-minded or without emotion.
Usually expect others to agree with them or go along with what they ask for or want blindly.
Very easily hurt.

Blames others and makes them feel guilty for all their problems.

Hmm...Not sure she's one to be talking.

Riot Poof

At the very very root of what she's saying, she was a point about the concept of "white privilege" and how it can (keyword can) lead to cultural ignorance and lack of sympathy/empathy for underprivileged people based on race/ethnicity/geographic location....

She just chose the most generalizing, polarizing and offensive way to say it, which is so typical of her :giveup: 

That's what bugs me about her. She usually makes good points, but she delivers them in the most abrasive way possible.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

@Stylian Hey :) Your topic title was changed slightly to prevent trouble stemming from it, plus to make sure that the focus is kept on the tweets and not the name thing in the title which could derail and cause problems by itself :sweat: 

SlaeUrAnus

If I said "blackness may be a mental illness" what would this come across as? 

I am starting to resent this foul mouth hate sprouting human being. Always complaining about 'white privilege' and whatever. 

Waiting for someone to drag her ass and shut her up.

In my messy era.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived