Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia debuts new wig (new emote :sia: tbh)

Spock

Featured Posts

Anderson123

You guys have not been in the world long enough to think of something other than Gaga when you see Sia's new wig. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the point of the whole "never show my face" shtick when there are loads of pics of her online and we all know what she looks like???

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I don't understand the point of the whole "never show my face" shtick when there are loads of pics of her online and we all know what she looks like???

she says it started with her addiction problems due to anxiety and how she felt like she couldn't show her face anymore and she keeps it because she says it makes her feel more comfortable, especially when singing, I think she once said it's like a little vacation

He/They

It's....particular I guess and I sort of like the idea behind these things..but she's pulling it too far I think.. by trying this weird things it looks like she want to do something strange to impress

How Shei from ANTM of her

rqlzs4p.gif

But yeah that image reminds me of the " :koons: " emoticon a lot :dies: 

I was reading on /r/antm and someone posted this Sia interview. https://youtu.be/I4Ea8GkM5IM?t=91 The quote was from Will, the same cycle Shei was in! How reductive of Sia who probably was inspired by Shei :reductive2:

Don't visit my profile

Wow the wig slays but...did she show her face or is this shtick being dragged into the new era

She's getting out of control. Next thing you know, a cyborg will be walking the red carpet for her.

She's such a phony lol.

You better be kidding me with this. Sia has a long history of mental illness, depression, suicidal thoughts, social anxiety, etc. This is her way of promoting her music while preventing triggering her illness. You're lucky she writes music at all. 

My name isn't Timmers

So she use mannequin niw than hiding her face? Too much tbh :lmao:

Why be public figure in the first place?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I love the half blonde/half black hair. So far, only Gaga seems to be able to pull it off. ??

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

kevinthesheep

So she use mannequin niw than hiding her face? Too much tbh :lmao:

Why be public figure in the first place?

It's not that she wants to be completely anonymous, but she avoids showing her face when she can so that she is less recognisable - she knows people can just google her face, but she doesn't want to be plastered everywhere in the media so that she is instantly recognisable by everyone.

It's not that she wants to be completely anonymous, but she avoids showing her face when she can so that she is less recognisable - she knows people can just google her face, but she doesn't want to be plastered everywhere in the media so that she is instantly recognisable by everyone.

Well, each artist have their own vidions.

I just find it amusing that is all.

No disrespect. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

You better be kidding me with this. Sia has a long history of mental illness, depression, suicidal thoughts, social anxiety, etc. This is her way of promoting her music while preventing triggering her illness. You're lucky she writes music at all. 

sia-reveals-face-annie-red-carpet-premiers_634x1024-150222204217-634.sia-elton-j

Both of these pics were taken in the last year tho, and she looks very happy. Idgi. I know about her struggles in the past and I understand, but she does have the option of just not appearing/performing publicly if it makes her feel that bad. I don't think she's lying about it and I don't think she's a bad person or whatever, but the whole covering up thing is used as a gimmick and it's kinda boring at this point.

Archived