Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

[Spoiler] A glimpse of the opening credits

Davidsonary

Featured Posts

To go along with everybody comparing her to Lange, Lange's name did appear last in every season and it has a slightly louder "DUNNNN" than everybody elses lol

oh I forgot Jessica was also at the end :gaycat:

The credits get uploaded to YouTube like the week before the premiere so we'll see it in like 5 days lol

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

idgi what I am supposed to be looking at

edit: oh okay it's a video. Gaga's name appears at the end just before the title card. She's first billed on the poster and she has been hyped to death, so surely she would come first on the credits. Weird

Jessica Lange's name was always the last one to appear.

PinkJelly

idgi what I am supposed to be looking at

edit: oh okay it's a video. Gaga's name appears at the end just before the title card. She's first billed on the poster and she has been hyped to death, so surely she would come first on the credits. Weird

well Jessica was always usually the lead in previous seasons and she always ended up being near the end of the credits - so I wouldn't read too much into it until the first episode premiers. It could still change for all we know?

Jessica Lange's name was always the last one to appear.

Yep, forgot about that

who will love me when the night is over

I don't want them to change the iconic song :( I hope it is just a new rearrangement like the one they did for Freakshow, maintaining the song structure

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Also, this confirms she will be credited as Lady Gaga and not as Stefani Germanotta

djBuffoon

I don't want them to change the iconic song :( I hope it is just a new rearrangement like the one they did for Freakshow, maintaining the song structure

Listening closely, the iconic theme is still there but it's a bit slower and it sounds like they used an actual orchestra to play it, possibly to match the fancy hotel theme.

Sizzily

It might (hopefully) not have been the theme and just some music in the background in the room. :pray:

One Banned Boi

Listening closely, the iconic theme is still there but it's a bit slower and it sounds like they used an actual orchestra to play it, possibly to match the fancy hotel theme.

I am praying you're right

Archived