Featured Posts

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

She would look so good in Scream Queens :giveup:

CSUUx8gW0AAbwUp.jpg

I can see her playing Chanel's Older sister :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• 2 weeks later...
LoveandMagic

I've heard this show isn't bad, just really campy. I love camp so I may have to check it out.

I'm guessing everyone thought it would be a more serious show?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I always loved Scream Queens but Ari's comeback as a ghost is funny af :lmao::lmao::lmao:

"As soon as I got there I was like "where are the dinosaurs?" an they were like "we know, Jesus broke in and stole them" -Chanel #2

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

• 1 month later...
JusKeepBreathin

I loved the finale. But yeah those are pretty terrible numbers. Except that it's on Fox so actually it's not that bad for that channel. Also Fox is the first network to stop using same day numbers and will be using live +3 and live +7 from now on. I guess since all its shows are not doing great on live numbers they have decided to do this. So it will probably be renewed regardless of the low live ratings. Besides who watched live anymore. I watched the finale this morning on OnDemand.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/11/20/fox-is-quitting-same-day-ratings-tv-by-the-numbers-is-not/

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The final two episodes were freaking thrilling.

I really thought that Chanel #5 was the sister of boone.... But it also didn't really shock me that Hester was the killer....

Archived