💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Scream Queens” | 2.62M & 2.48M for the 2 final episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

This weeks ratings were low. They always make it up in Dvr and ondemand but 1.1 demo is scary for any show. Hopefully it does better next week. This episode was freaking great. The end was amazing and why didn't the red devil kill Zayday? Was it the really red devil or Chanel trying to scare her. And Gigi! WTF was up with Gigi?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

It's not even trending on kickass torrents.

While other shows with ~3 mil ratings like Flash , Arrow and iZombie ( AHS too) are all trending on the front page I have to specifically search for Scream Queens for it to show up.

They need to get Ariana back

no please no\

this ep was GREAT THOUGH

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

no please no\

this ep was GREAT THOUGH

I mean I don't think Ariana is a great actress but she sure has a lot of fans (me included).

But yeah, this episode was really good. The "cop" Denise cracks me up haha "It smells like booty in here". "I have a weird feeling in my stomach, i might be fartin" :lmao:

I mean I don't think Ariana is a great actress but she sure has a lot of fans (me included).

But yeah, this episode was really good. The "cop" Denise cracks me up haha "It smells like booty in here". "I have a weird feeling in my stomach, i might be fartin" :lmao:

Same Denise SLAYED me this ep :air:

When she drank the wine :air::air:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Same Denise SLAYED me this ep :air:

When she drank the wine :air::air:

She was like *drinks the wine* "Uhh that's good!":smh:

She was like *drinks the wine* "Uhh that's good!":smh:

BITCH HAD A CHAIN SAW. UNDER. HER BED.

BITCH HAD A CHAIN SAW. UNDER. HER BED.

I laughin so hard at that moment :omfgaga: "I'm gonna catch this murder b---h"

I laughin so hard at that moment :omfgaga: "I'm gonna catch this murder b---h"

the devil is gon come a-runnin

the devil is gon come a-runnin

I swear if she dies I'll be so sad :smh: She, Keke Palmer and Emma Watson & the cute fashion are the only reason I watch:laughga: Although I must say after this episode I started liking Chanel #6 a lot too.

Archived