Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

The comments on this AHS post... so sad

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

They can keep complaining all they want, but it won't change the fact that on Oct 7 the show will still air with Gaga's gorgeous face all over the show :omfgaga: smd hoezzz

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

It's Ryan Murphy's show and he can hype the **** out of Gaga if he wants. We decide to watch but it's not like we have to. So those people who can do nothing but WHINE can zip it and watch something else instead.

Alien Tulip

I don't know why we (as a forum) need to focus on the negative comments towards Gaga? We're all aware of this situation. Let them vent whilst you enjoy seeing Gaga on the t.v. 

Agreed.

If your favourite show included an artist you didn't really care for and they became the central focus of the promotion for it... You are bound to be annoyed.

Agree although the "I cant wait for American Horror Story: Lady Gaga in two weeks" comment did make me laugh :air: 

GloZell Green

don't hype me like this

imagine if she's bad :koons:

DON'T CURSE IT, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO CARLY :proud:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Jenniferella

Honestly, I feel them. Gaga has been presented as THE thing of this season, the promos have been ridiculously focused on her. This just screams for attention to me. Anyway.

But, I'm already tired of all the "Where is jessica" comments. Seriously, people need to understand that SHE decided to leave the show (and she's not even leaving it so...). For example, Frances Conroy is no less impressive in her roles and yet the top comments aren't about her at all. I'm pissed tbh, she's as great as Jessica. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

From madonna fans to Kelly Osbourne to katycats to AHS fans. We've gone through quite far...

3WcysFK.gif

NO OTHER FANBASE has to deal with this ****. And people have THE NERVE to call us aggressive. 

djBuffoon

NO OTHER FANBASE has to deal with this ****. And people have THE NERVE to call us aggressive. 

This so much. It's absurd. And if Gaga weren't so ferociously talented and kind, I might understand the degree to which people **** on her.

Just don't pay attention to these comments and what nots. The internet is full of similar **** on pretty much any subject. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Archived