Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
movie

LGBT+ Films

Brad

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Movie_the_princess_diaries_2.jpg

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

AlphaMonster

I killed my mother (J'ai tué ma mère, Quebec

JaiTueMaMereG.jpg

oh my god this !!!!

PS: I came out to my mom by making her watch this movie. I told her that film was going to give her a message before I started playing movie. =D

Katsuki Bakugo

This movie is ****ing HILARIOUS. :lmao: 

And Megan Mullally as the mum!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Should I take this to the next step and have an archive?

Yess, if you include all my entries!

Another Gay Movie slays.  Have you seen Another Gay Sequel?

no! I don't know where I can watch it. But isn't Nikko the only returning character? 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

ctherainbow

no! I don't know where I can watch it. But isn't Nikko the only returning character? 

Sadly, yes, other than Nico's mom, Andy's dad, Dawn, and RuPaul, the cast is different.  But if you enjoyed the first one, you'll like the sequel.  It even has dancing crab lice.  :rip:

And I hear primewire is a good site.   :illegal:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Bad Bromance

These are all great movie suggestions, @Brad but you forgot this one.  If you haven't seen this movie yet, you're going to love it!

Ugh!!!  I'm unable to paste the link!!!  The movie is called Get Real.  It's from the late 1990s but it is really good.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Katsuki Bakugo

Movie_the_princess_diaries_2.jpg

@retroglamx This is the gayest film ever... Anne and Julie Andrews??? LIKE come on. they expect children to be straight after watching this flawlessness???

retroglamx

@retroglamx This is the gayest film ever... Anne and Julie Andrews??? LIKE come on. they expect children to be straight after watching this flawlessness???

lmao ikr? I like the first one better tho, it's one of the best Disney films. :sara:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived