Featured Posts

Emigrante

Just as a reminder for the hypocrites in here before they start bashing Madonna

It was a joke from Gaga actually. :flop:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why gaga can't be used as an example when we're on her site after all. Everyone here knows Gaga well.

Because this topic is not about her at all and that gif and this story have no connection.

She's dragged enough in other threads.

FreePalestine

PartySick

If it's true, I'm sure she was kidding. No worse than this

lady-gaga-car-door-570.gif

Bad gif choice for checking hypocrites though.

The guard was gonna open the door, but he stepped back and DrunkGa said "oh no no, go ahead" and they all had a good laugh about it. It wasn't Gaga acting like she's too entitled to open her own door lol.

đŸ–€

Sugarfall

Because this topic is not about her at all and that gif and this story have no connection.

She's dragged enough in other threads.

I haven't seen gaga get truly dragged in GGD after 2014, but OK. And rebelPOP wasn't even being mean at all.

yASSsss

I don't understand why gaga can't be used as an example when we're on her site after all. Everyone here knows Gaga well.

numerous websites are claiming that this is true ,even if it isn't,let me tell u,opening a door for someone and asking someone to kiss his/her feet are totally different things...i agree RebelPOP wasn't being mean but that gif was totally a bad example 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

LoveandMagic

I've always heard she has a great rapport with her dancers (she started out as a dancer, so she knows how demanding it can be). I would imagine that they are comfortable enough with each other for her to do something like that (if not then I hope the pay is good). Is there video of this?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Sugarfall

numerous websites are claiming that this is true ,even if it isn't,let me tell u,opening a door for someone and asking someone to kiss his/her feet are totally different things...and that gif was totally a bad example 

I'm not saying it's false. Maybe Madge wasn't ACTUALLY expecting him to kiss her foot lol but he was shocked.

And that gif was a similar example of someone acting above everyone for the fun of it. 

yASSsss

I'm not saying it's false. Maybe Madge wasn't ACTUALLY expecting him to kiss her foot lol but he was shocked.

And that gif was a similar example of someone acting above everyone for the fun of it. 

well,if the people around her got the joke then its good otherwise its just...... :emma: 

in Gaga's case,everyone knew she was joking so,it worked for her :shrug: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bad gif choice for checking hypocrites though.

The guard was gonna open the door, but he stepped back and DrunkGa said "oh no no, go ahead" and they all had a good laugh about it. It wasn't Gaga acting like she's too entitled to open her own door lol.

This. That's why I said we have video. Pete backed off cause paparazzi were there and he wasn't sure if he's on the way. Like all 3 of them went to open same time and then all of them stepped back.

So "it's no worse than this" - doesn't really make sense.

FreePalestine

Probably not true, sounds yet again so made up. But if indeed it was true, its 100% sure a joke or a running gag amoung The tour. And we know this by knowing M. She is like family with her dancers as is pointed by ALL parties on numerous occations. So yeah, this is a bit stupid thread :) and btw, what's even wrong with it? It is kind of funny thing to have to do. Perhaps everyone needs to do it on tour including her IF someone is late. Im banking my money on running joke amoung The crew. :) you know, like a swear jar and Such. :)

PS. I agree that bringing Gaga in to this was pointless... 

Bellatrix

This. That's why I said we have video. Pete backed off cause paparazzi were there and he wasn't sure if he's on the way. Like all 3 of them went to open same time and then all of them stepped back.

So "it's no worse than this" - doesn't really make sense.

Exactly, we know that, but haters can absolutely make it look like Gaga was acting like a big diva just like people are trying with Madonna now. I don't see the difference.

PartySick

Exactly, we know that, but haters can absolutely make it look like Gaga was acting like a big diva just like people are trying with Madonna now. I don't see the difference.

Oh, I gotcha now. You're saying this story about Madge was twisted :yes:

That's very possible tbh. She has a big target on her being as big as she is.

đŸ–€

Archived