Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
interview

Denis O'Hare: Hotel feels like Season 1 (Gaga mentioned)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

I've said this before, but everyone involved (the actors, Ryan, Michael Goi) seems so pumped for this season, much more than I've noticed in the past couple of seasons.

Computer

Did anyone else feel awkwardness & beating around the bush when he spoke about Gaga... :air: 

i was beating when he spoke

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Ray of Light

i was beating when he spoke

sis! Gather your hormones up a bit. 

I mean... "Gaga is so...... Confident...... But not too confident...... She wants to work really hard..." :giveup: 

Computer

I mean... "Gaga is so...... Confident...... But not too confident...... She wants to work really hard..." :giveup: 

Neither Denis or I were really thinking about Lady Gaga during that

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Well Murphy did say those who loved Season 1 will love this season. I'm really happy it's going back to those roots, I'm confident the season will be good overall.

only watched season 1 & its the best season yet! lets get it gaga! Madonna whats good? :neyde:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Bradley

I think you're overthinking. :air:

djBuffoon

Denis O'Hare is one of the most respected New York actors. For him to give Gaga props like that is no small thing.

For the record, I've met him twice and he is the sweetest guy, but he can come across as stammering a bit. He wasn't shading her, I think that's just how he speaks.

djBuffoon

Jessica gets all the press but Denis is probably the best actor on AHS. 

He's so underrated. From Larry to Spaulding to Stanley, his roles are always among the creepiest and most unsettling parts of their respective season.

Archived