đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story cast at the Emmys!

Bradley

Featured Posts

JanPianoMusic

Sarah, Jamie, Jessica, Emma and Gaga look great!

The dress that Naomi's wearing is really awful though, it makes her hips look ridiculously disproportionate. 

Angela Bassett also looked beautiful (I'd post a picture here but I don't know how (grandpa alert))

You will never please everyone.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Why are you surprised? Aren't you straight as well? :reductive2:

Yeah :omfgaga:

im not overly surprised tbh. His character portrayals in AHS made me assume but good on him for going out of his comfort zone :applause:   

Bradley

Yeah :omfgaga:

im not overly surprised tbh. His character portrayals in AHS made me assume but good on him for going out of his comfort zone :applause:   

He was straight in Freak Show though.

Bradley

Sarah, Jamie, Jessica, Emma and Gaga look great!

The dress that Naomi's wearing is really awful though, it makes her hips look ridiculously disproportionate. 

Angela Bassett also looked beautiful (I'd post a picture here but I don't know how (grandpa alert))

just post the link here and press enter, it will automatically turn into an image but sometimes you need a few attempts to make it work

Bradley

Just realized Cheyenne Jackson is gay, how many gay people are involved in this project? :air: He's hot though

cheyenne-jackson-Joseph-Sinclair-mister-

omg he's got a leaked tape :air: he's huge

Flippy

Jamie looks amazing! :giveup: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

elijahfan

WAIT, RYAN IS GAY!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!:awkney::emma::koons::excuseu::madge::air::air::air::air:

I officially need to hand in my GAY Membership Card.

The man created Glee, for Christ's sake :saladga:

Archived