💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Guys are we even ready for LG5!?

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Same TBH. It is though! Nothing on any schedule can take over this! I'm already lining up for LG5 at my local CD store!

Work what? Leaving the house (apart from promoting) what? Breathing what?

But actual how excited are you!?

SO excited. I feel like a part of my heart atrophied from lack of new Gaga pop music. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

kiwifromvenus

she's got us so wrapped around her finger... 

she can pretty much do anything and we're all gonna freak out. now the question is... will she make something that the majority of mainstream pop culture will be in love with...? 

Yeah I think she will. I think shes going to start the next phase of pop music. Its been quite bland and hasn't really evolved of late. Do you think she will?

kiwifromvenus

I'm ready :Jase:Can't wait to start a new era!  

Yes I'm ready :reductive2:

I AM REALLY excited! I think this is shaping up to have that energetic and excitable atmosphere like years ago! Little Monsters are gunna be cray cray and I have a feeling even the GP will be again (if not f them but I think they will)

I AM REALLY excited! I think this is shaping up to have that energetic and excitable atmosphere like years ago! Little Monsters are gunna be cray cray and I have a feeling even the GP will be again (if not f them but I think they will)

i think all the good press she's getting is a good sign. It really seems like everyone is liking her again

wahkeenasitka

Yeah I think she will. I think shes going to start the next phase of pop music. Its been quite bland and hasn't really evolved of late. Do you think she will?

honestly it's hard to say, i hope she really evolves to her own next level of growth & maturity as an artist & songwriter. 

Archived