Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Guys are we even ready for LG5!?

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

kiwifromvenus

She brought the true "Hybrid" can withstand these things today at the Emmys!

A bit of CuteGa, GlamourousGa and a touch of CrazyGa at the end.

She knows whats shes doing and its bloody working! Guys lets hope we are truly ready for LG5 because its gunna do things we have never seen, felt, heard etc

She has a plan up her glove that she is slowly giving little clues and slightly alludes to. But we know nothing. Everyone is in the dark. Seriously are we even ready!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You know what I mean? In every photo she has this look on her face like the Countess who in the first 6 mins is silent but has this awe inspiring presence! Its almost like subtlety, this "silent movie" concept is winning for her. Its like shes playing it in real life (she did say it would have influence right!) But the look on her face lately, she knows shes about to shake sh*t up! Not shake it "off" but UP! :queenga:

Warholian

I don't think we're ready for AHS, let alone an entire era of perfection. AHS will give us material to freak out over every week for months, but an era.. that's daily for over a year. So many head explosions, so many pairs of wet underwear, so much time spent on this site. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

kiwifromvenus

I don't think we're ready for AHS, let alone an entire era of perfection. AHS will give us material to freak out over every week for months, but an era.. that's daily for over a year. So many head explosions, so many pairs of wet underwear, so much time spent on this site. 

I know! We best stock up on underwear, brains from the wizard of OZ and a way to freezr time to keep up! Coz now has slayed, AHS will SLAY and after that will just KILL!

kiwifromvenus

if she does BTW promotion good music and C2C aclaim in one we are set

And keeps her confidence in herself the world will be overloaded! We might all  have to move planets!

yes. expecting it to get released this year would be too good to be true

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Riot Poof

I will clear my schedule once LG5 drops tbh. I will even clear my schedule when the lead single drops. LG5 is a PRIORITY for me.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

kiwifromvenus

There are still a few basics who need time to secure their weaves.

Hahaha yes Gaga will steal all weaves and hair for the Glory that she bears!

Little Monsters are always ready, but the public isn't that ready. They are more looking forward on her acting in AHS. 

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

wahkeenasitka

she's got us so wrapped around her finger... 

she can pretty much do anything and we're all gonna freak out. now the question is... will she make something that the majority of mainstream pop culture will be in love with...? 

kiwifromvenus

I will clear my schedule once LG5 drops tbh. I will even clear my schedule when the lead single drops. LG5 is a PRIORITY for me.

Same TBH. It is though! Nothing on any schedule can take over this! I'm already lining up for LG5 at my local CD store!

Work what? Leaving the house (apart from promoting) what? Breathing what?

But actual how excited are you!?

Archived