💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GaGa

PMKKARDASHiAN

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

Why is GaGa not acceptable in this fanbase? Gaga is. GAGA is. gaga is. Gags is. Gagz is. Mother monster (cringe) is. Why not GaGa? 

Has she publicly denounced this? Last I knew, she claimed to have given herself her stage name from Radio Ga Ga. Did you see that? Radio "Ga Ga". Google it. 

So what's the issue with certain capitalization? 

Warholian

Because it looks stupid. NfKY0Fn.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Katsuki Bakugo

:bye:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Riot Poof

For some, it's the written equivalent of this picture:

5a82b6f4-67ac-40b8-847f-577bc9869ced.jpg

I think "GaGa" fell out in favor of "Gaga" sometime early in her career, so it gives off the implication that the person using it isn't updated on Lady Gaga. However, your presence on here indicates that you're a fan and you using that spelling is just your preference. I personally don't think it's a big deal anyways (even if I prefer "Gaga" over "GaGa"). 

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

RainingOnMe

I think "GaGa" fell out in favor of "Gaga" sometime early in her career, so it gives off the implication that the person using it isn't updated on Lady Gaga. However, your presence on here indicates that you're a fan and you using that spelling is just your preference. I personally don't think it's a big deal anyways (even if I prefer "Gaga" over "GaGa"). 

WRITTEN EQUIVALENCE :lmao:

I'M DYING

FGGrayson

GaGa :awkney:  :awkney:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

FGGrayson

lemm change my name to FraNkGuTz :awkney:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

PMKKARDASHiAN

thank you. I've been a fan of gaga since 08, and I've never stopped, but the spelling of her stage name and how others just cannot be bothered with a view differing from their own baffles me. I appreciate your actual response because clearly I've only gotten the Katys and Britneys of responses... 

Because it looks stupid. NfKY0Fn.gif

GaGa :awkney:  :awkney:

Warholian

I've only gotten the Katys and Britneys of responses... 

I call Britney!

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived