Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Ryan Murphy Dishes on Gaga's 6 minute intro scene

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Some ppl reeeally have some growing up to do... Anyway on The topic at hand. I think this is really exciting! I cant really remember of The top of My head a TV show in recent years doing a silent scene this long. It will be cool and brilliant, Im sure.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u controlling my likes? the obsession 

It's not that hard to see the likes, there's just a post and a "(...) likes this" below

It's not that hard to see the likes, there's just a post and a "(...) likes this" below

yeah this is def not ur business  :hug:  

I was just defending lego because I agree with him

her* 

did you know she personally attacked me for no reason ? isnt that against gagas message?  :ohno: see? none of your business  anyways this is off topic 

Please take it to PM's if you have issues with each other and keep this thread on topic please. Also, it will help to keep each other on ignore

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

did you know she personally attacked me for no reason ? isnt that against gagas message?  :ohno: 

What?

Please take it to PM's if you have issues with each other and keep this thread on topic please. Also, it will help to keep each other on ignore

i can still see posts baiting me in quots, its annoying maybe .. do something? 

andy232000

Not gonna read but Ryan I hate you, this could have been such an awesome surprising shocking event and yet he feels the need to tell everything.

I hate that he claims to keep secrecy about ahs stuff yet when premiere time is close he basically tells u whats gonna happen mid season and how characters will relate 

no one told you to read it

Damn, Ryan loves her. This is some high praise. 

The silent sequence sounds interesting, and seems stylistically new for AHS. I remember one of the best episodes of Buffy was almost completely silent. I hope everyone pulls it off.

Michelle

Damn, Ryan loves her. This is some high praise. 

The silent sequence sounds interesting, and seems stylistically new for AHS. I remember one of the best episodes of Buffy was almost completely silent. I hope everyone pulls it off.

I love that Buffy episode so much. The gentleman :giveup: 

hmm wonder of its the s-x scene they talked about? The orgy haha that would be awesome. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived