Ryan Murphy Dishes on Gaga's 6 minute intro scene

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

F*ck the "AHS fans" :fthis:

We are the AHS fans now

Cringe 

rs_560x415-150111184943-1024.chrissy-fac

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

have you ever seen Dressed to Kill? Awesome 1980's horror movie with an iconic sequence that has no dialogue for like 7-10 minutes. I'm willing to bet there will be an homage to that scene. :udidnt:

this. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

just get over ppl disagreeing with you jeez -_-   Shows how truly pressed one can be ;)

nnnn I didn't even mention you but the pressed ones came running to quote and give likes. :lmao: 

It has nothing to do with disagreeing. It has to do with being fake and trying to make Gaga look dumb.

The unforgettable - her 》learning lines《 "can just mean hello, welcome and goodbye".

:rip: 

FreePalestine

nnnn I didn't even mention you but the pressed ones came running to quote and give likes. :lmao: 

It has nothing to do with disagreeing. It has to do with being fake and trying to make Gaga look dumb.

The unforgettable - her 》learning lines《 "can just mean hello, welcome and goodbye".

woaw just wow... YOu must be one of The most thick headed ppl ever. O.o You just cant seem to understand that disagreeing with you does not equal negative. You are making Gaga look dumb and are giving her fans a bad name.

Maybe you'd ought to go back to that infamous opinion sharing discussion about The various possibilities about Gaga's role in AHS and practise some reading comprehension before you come hear sreaming about someone making someone look dumb and realize its actually you who is spreading negativity. 

how am i pressed :lmao: omg get some fresh air dear 

u controlling my likes? the obsession 

I'm so excited for this 6 minutes of no dialogue :udidnt: The focus and emphasis will be solely on her body language and her physical acting, I hope she nails it!

how am i pressed :lmao: omg breath some fresh air dear 

u controlling my likes? the obsession 

Why are you quoting me? I thought I'm on your ignore list? :usrs:  Guess you can't resist.

Liking and giving applause to comments which are dissing user you don't like - that is called obsession. You might need to take your own advice about fresh air. :later:

woaw just wow... YOu must be one of The most thick headed ppl ever. O.o You just cant seem to understand that disagreeing with you does not equal negative. You are making Gaga look dumb and are giving her fans a bad name.

Maybe you'd ought to go back to that infamous opinion sharing discussion about The various possibilities about Gaga's role in AHS and practise some reading comprehension before you come hear sreaming about someone making someone look dumb and realize its actually you who is spreading negativity. 

Sad.

What kind of name you give to Madonna fans when you sign up to Gagadaily only to diss Gaga, when you lack arguments and throw personal insults first chance you get? No one was screaming. 

I'm laughing at you quoting me without even mentioning you.

Maybe you should check next time if you didn't switch tabs between madonnanation and gagadaily by accident. :sis: 

FreePalestine

its not worth your time trust me shell call you trash or something in her status 

*blocks it again* 

-

i hope well get good livestreams this year i wanna watch it during premier 

Archived