Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"That was Lady Gaga" - a truly iconic moment

Warholian

Featured Posts

Warholian

Excuse me no

"Don't tell me what to do" - @WarholGaga

Truly Lady Glozell thou are not putting thyself on the same level as me as to quote my godly self?  

NfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway10

Truly Lady Glozell thou are not putting thyself on the same level as me as to quote my godly self?  

NfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gifNfKY0Fn.gif

i think if they added that as a new emote it will be called :cutega: or something :hor:

GloZell Green

:excuseu::excuseu::excuseu: Get off my stage 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

:excuseu::excuseu::excuseu: Get off my stage 

I am the stage, Glozell thee disgusting *****. Doth thee wanteth me to report thee to the admins so those gents can lick thee up with a spoon and spit thee out their canker-blossom? Lest I sure you'd enjoy that Glozell, as thee art a filthy *****. I am queen of this website whether thee like it or not, and mine stage is mine stage. I feeleth the stage with mine digits and it speaketh back to me, thee slut.  

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green

I am the stage, Glozell thee disgusting *****. Doth thee wanteth me to report thee to the admins so those gents can lick thee up with a spoon and spit thee out their canker-blossom? Lest I sure you'd enjoy that Glozell, as thee art a filthy *****. I am queen of this website whether thee like it or not, and mine stage is mine stage. I feeleth the stage with mine digits and it speaketh back to me, thee slut.  

iCYSMZX.jpg

Suggest the gif of Gags as an emoji too pls

Lady Gaga | Shakira

wahkeenasitka

The guy who won the category she announced was mesmerized that Gaga was the one giving him the award, he said "That was Lady Gaga" in a very " :giveup: " manner. And then she laughed and facepalmed.

omg. i need to see this video. 

monketsharona

I think we are not prepared to see how the GP and the press is going to praise Gaga when AHS Hotel will be aired :giveup:

• Admin changed the title to "That was Lady Gaga" - a truly iconic moment

Archived