💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Would you be here for a video directed by Chris Cunningham or Romain Gavras

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

I was watching Gaga's pop video countdown playlist and she shouted out these two video directors. She said she liked how Chris directed Grace Jones' corporate cannibal even though he didn't direct that video but he did direct Madonna's frozen, The Horrors' Sheena is a parasite and Gucci's flora. She also said she liked the work Romain Gavras did with Justice's stress. Other videos directed by Romain Gavras include Justice's documentary film a cross the universe, M.I.A.'s born free and bad girls, and Kanye West and Jay Z's no church in the wild. I would indeed love a video directed by one of these two because if it's true that LG5 will be dark, they both know how to create dark visuals. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola

I am here for videos directed by professional people and not some photographers or gaga herself.

what part of "they worked with Madonna, Jay Z, Gucci, M.I.A, Justice and The Horrors" did you not understand 

LIFE IS GOOD

HolyDelRey

I would really love to see her working with David LaChapelle.:omfgaga:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

barnabesk

what part of "they worked with Madonna, Jay Z, Gucci, M.I.A, Justice and The Horrors" did you not understand 

he/she was basically supporting your idea

FGGrayson

Chris Cunningham isGOD :legend: pls

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Calm your delicate tits gurl.
I was talking in general.

Ferrer Zorola

Dark Visuals / Steven Klein :trollga:

I love Steven's work but Gaga doesn't need to work with the same people over and over again... her work will feel um repeated, canned 

LIFE IS GOOD

TiphEret

I would be so there for that I love them both! 

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Archived