Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Super Bowl special guests / Setlist

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

I think Legend X would be great...but i would like the spotlight to be on her only :hunty:

1. Bad Romance until the bridge

2. Poker Face until the bridge

3. Just Dance 1st verse and chorus

4. Special Guest Medley

5. Born This Way

6. Applause/The Edge Of Glory and/or an LG5 single

Who do you think could join our lady in a hypothetical performance in the Super Bowl?

Male: Sam Smith? The Weeknd? 

Female: Gwen Stefani? Madonna? :hunty:

EDIT: What do you think of this? 

Super Bowl Halftime Show Setlist

1)      Bang Bang - 1:10 (first verse, til my baby shot me down. Right after, Bad Romance begins. Epic) 

2)      Bad Romance - 2:01 (first verse; chorus)

3)      Poker Face - 1:20 (first verse; chorus)

4)      Paparazzi - 1:07     (with Gwen. She sings the first verse; chorus with Gaga)        

5)      Gwen Stefani Medley (Hollaback Girl)  - 1:14           

6)      LG5 single 1 - 1:30

7)      LG5 single 2 - 1:30

8)      LG5 single 3 - 1:30         11:40

9)      Born This Way - 1:30 (with Madonna)

She is great at Bang Bang, but please, this is not a recognizable Gaga song and is not appropriate for the Superbowl....at all:trollga:

Switch Poker Face and Bad Romance. The "ma ma ma ma" beginning billowing throughout the stadium would be epic, iconic, and identifiable as a signature Gaga sound. :pray:

Gwen on Paparazzi is a no. It just doesn't make sense. She has nothing to do with this song and it wouldn't even really be all that interesting. If Gwen were to come out, it would have to be on a corky, fun song. 

No on Hollaback Girl or Gwen. You need an artist that contrasts/highlights Gaga. Not someone that dries out the performance in the same type of music. :love:

3 LG5 songs??? Unless LG5 blasts out her biggest hits yet ( I believe she can achieve one or two massive hits), lets not turn this into a promotional campaign for an album. Keep it classic Gaga. This is middle America we are talking about. They want the hits. I'd take it down to 1 LG5 dance song, and maybe 1 LG5 ballad (and the ballad better be better than Speechless) :lolly:

Born This Way should be in there, having Madonna could be fun, but I'mma need Queen B on Telephone, too. :madge:

Alas, where the **** is Applause and The Edge of Glory??? The GP lovessss these songs. Applause is her most recent big hit and got more airplay then any of her previous singles. The Edge of Glory has been covered on American Idol more times than Jennifer Lopez's real vocals....gurl...I'mma need these hits. :whitney:

She should end the show playing the piano. Must be something that shows off her voice. Something that shows that beyond all the crazyness that just happened in the past 12:00 minutes, she can slay vocally in the final 3:00 without props. 

Mister Gaga

She is great at Bang Bang, but please, this is not a recognizable Gaga song and is not appropriate for the Superbowl....at all:trollga:

Switch Poker Face and Bad Romance. The "ma ma ma ma" beginning billowing throughout the stadium would be epic, iconic, and identifiable as a signature Gaga sound. :pray:

Gwen on Paparazzi is a no. It just doesn't make sense. She has nothing to do with this song and it wouldn't even really be all that interesting. If Gwen were to come out, it would have to be on a corky, fun song. 

No on Hollaback Girl or Gwen. You need an artist that contrasts/highlights Gaga. Not someone that dries out the performance in the same type of music. :love:

3 LG5 songs??? Unless LG5 blasts out her biggest hits yet ( I believe she can achieve one or two massive hits), lets not turn this into a promotional campaign for an album. Keep it classic Gaga. This is middle America we are talking about. They want the hits. I'd take it down to 1 LG5 dance song, and maybe 1 LG5 ballad (and the ballad better be better than Speechless) :lolly:

Born This Way should be in there, having Madonna could be fun, but I'mma need Queen B on Telephone, too. :madge:

Alas, where the **** is Applause and The Edge of Glory??? The GP lovessss these songs. Applause is her most recent big hit and got more airplay then any of her previous singles. The Edge of Glory has been covered on American Idol more times than Jennifer Lopez's real vocals....gurl...I'mma need these hits. :whitney:

She should end the show playing the piano. Must be something that shows off her voice. Something that shows that beyond all the crazyness that just happened in the past 12:00 minutes, she can slay vocally in the final 3:00 without props. 

I see you agreed with everything :excuseu:

Picture Gwen singing Paparazzi with What You Waiting For? vocals. It's kinda cool. But i agree with the thing of an artist that contrasts/highlights Gaga :yes: That's why i asked for a man in the OP, but i don't know who could be :confused:

I didn't include Applause and TEOG firstly because of time causes (is 13 minutes max gurl) and Paparazzi it's 10 times more recognizable Gaga song than Applause or TEOG (i know it hurts, but it's the truth).

TimisaMonster

Beyonce...a FULL Telephone performance is loooong overdue

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived