question

Should Gaga work with Stromae?

Yanko

?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

Warholian

:sharon::sharon::sharon: Could you imagine a Shakira collab??? 

Isn't Shakira dead yet. I don't think women should show their skin. Cover up, please. Burqas should be mandatory. Only boys can show their bare bottoms, women should wear mechanical devices around their pelvis that burn their victims when a maximum 1 foot away. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green

Isn't Shakira dead yet. I don't think women should show their skin. Cover up, please. Burqas should be mandatory. Only boys can show their bare bottoms, women should wear mechanical devices around their pelvis that burn their victims when a maximum 1 foot away. 

Society disagrees :proud: It already exists though...

dTxvFuU.jpg

Still I'd like to see what they could come up with. Look at Shakira X Bey and X Riri. She would be even more popular is Latino/Hispanic countries.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

Society disagrees :proud: It already exists though...

dTxvFuU.jpg

Still I'd like to see what they could come up with. Look at Shakira X Bey and X Riri. She would be even more popular is Latino/Hispanic countries.

Who's that? Brotney Spaers?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

elijahfan

I'm not sure he is the kind of guy who enjoys Gaga's music... I might be wrong though.

However, I'd love a French (or Belgian in this case) electronic artist to produce something for Gagz - like Yelle for instance, I'm a huge fan. And there are tons of young DJs around here who are great - Kavinsky, Gesaffelstein (she already stole him the "to the planet" repetition from his Zombie Zombie remix), SebastiAn, Brodinski.... But I'm fairly sure each and every one of them are too hipster and underground to even acknowledge Gaga's existence, so whatevs.

I'm not sure he is the kind of guy who enjoys Gaga's music... I might be wrong though.

However, I'd love a French (or Belgian in this case) electronic artist to produce something for Gagz - like Yelle for instance, I'm a huge fan. And there are tons of young DJs around here who are great - Kavinsky, Gesaffelstein (she already stole him the "to the planet" repetition from his Zombie Zombie remix), SebastiAn, Brodinski.... But I'm fairly sure each and every one of them are too hipster and underground to even acknowledge Gaga's existence, so whatevs.

i would so FREAKING LOVE a song produced by Gesaffelstein and/or Brodinski, but i believe that they wouldn't go for it because gaga is not "versetile" enough for them

Archived