💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Diane wants 'TIHTY' all over the radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

RadioGaga get to work you b---h :gaycat: Id love it, music a revolution altogether

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TraeumereiLPB

We should present Diane an award for being the best troll ever.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Warholian

RadioGaga get to work you b---h :gaycat: Id love it, music a revolution altogether

Nice reply Glozell! Good job typing! Proud of you, keep it up.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I agree that it needs to be sent to radio for the GP to here but good GOD is this all that Diane has to work on? :giveup: Poor girl only ever talks about this song. I'm si scared for her. What will she tweet about once TIHTY era is done? :laughga: 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Warholian

I agree that it needs to be sent to radio for the GP to here but good GOD is this all that Diane has to work on? :giveup: Poor girl only ever talks about this song. I'm si scared for her. What will she tweet about once TIHTY era is done? :laughga: 

She'll go back in her box, waiting until Gaga needs to use her again. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Jesse Pinkman

Its too slow and deep, even though I think it would be positive... The only way their gonna put it on the radio is if they give it some tacky remix.

It's science, bitch

"The TIHTY era was amazing" "We should make another tittie together @‌ladygaga" "A new tittie is coming soon! Monster of. Surprise"

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived