💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Lady GaGa pull a Britney today?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

We're all excited to see what she's going to wear but she is also presenting an award? Will she change outfits? Most importantly will she pull a britney and leave the ceremony after she presents the award? :neyde: Or is she presenting more than one award? I never watched the emmys because I always assumed they were boring so I don't know how that show works. 

PartySick

Inb4 she hosts the show, performs a new album's worth of songs, and announces her retirement while relishing in the sound of millions of gays' bodies falling to the ground around the globe.

💚

Fiona Apple

I am secretly expecting a performance.But I try to not think about it because I don't want to be dissapointed

inb4 she recorded a video in her bathroom "Hi, this is Lady Gaga and here's a preview of AHS, this fall on FX"

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Iwontell

I think she'll stay and maybe go to an afterparty since a lot of AHS's cast will be there...change clothes, I don't think so...I expect her Instagram to be busy tonight...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

We're all excited to see what she's going to wear but she is also presenting an award? Will she change outfits? Most importantly will she pull a britney and leave the ceremony after she presents the award? :neyde: Or is she presenting more than one award? I never watched the emmys because I always assumed they were boring so I don't know how that show works. 

I think she'll change outfits, yes. And no, I don't think she'll leave after she presents the award, she'll probably stay to support her fellow cast members. 

Also, I wanted to ask you this for weeks now, why GaGa? 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Archived