Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga cops the most S*** and it makes me sad

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

It's a shame she gets a lot of sh*t thrown at her, especially things that are personal or just insults? I guess it's to be expected though, she has done some controversial things that caught headlines so it's only natural she would receive harsh comments too :shrug:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kiwifromvenus

It's a shame she gets a lot of sh*t thrown at her, especially things that are personal or just insults? I guess it's to be expected though, she has done some controversial things that caught headlines so it's only natural she would receive harsh comments too :shrug:

I guess at least she is getting people talking! And implementing change through that? She sacrifices herself almost for all of our betterment! Sometimes though you can see it takes its toll on her. But lately I think I see a spark in her eyes I havent seen for a while and everything she has learnt herself + her time with Tony + the way she finished ARTPOP will show everyone! :D

And how is generalizing millions of people based on a few bigots better than what they are doing?

I didn't intend that to be taken seriously :) I understand that, from a more techno-sociological context, fighting fire with fire is an essential fault, although that tends to be the stance that is popularly taken on tumblr.

3 points in and ready for more

sipthistea

The best artists are always the most criticized. Look at MJ, he had a lot of bullsh*t going on, and finally, everything was made up by a family who wanted to take money from him.

It's sad, but that makes her stronger. Shell eventually become a LEGEND 

Archived