đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga cops the most S*** and it makes me sad

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

kiwifromvenus

12011224_939231139456266_142775838046535

Someone shared this on facebook saying how sad it made them and I agree. It makes me angry and sad and just CANT DEAL! Because this is exactly how people treat her and her art. She is the most criticized. The most scrutinized. The most broken down artist. Ever. Seriously why can't people just enjoy her art! All she wants to do is share her love and passion and art with us AND spread love and passion and art amongst everyone in the world. Apparently doing the opposite is better. Apparently having no meaning or purpose or love is better! I want to give Gaga a big hug sometimes because she gets beaten up so much and I know shes strong and everything she does is from the right place, but I feel people wont thank her and appreciate her fully until its too late!

I love you Lady Gaga and I believe in all your work and all that you do; just do the things that you do! I'll always support you and teach others to see the beauty in what you do! 

Grrrrrrr so angry! For once can everyone just say THANKS GAGA! (I know she gets alot of positive feedback but its seeing the negative stuff and this summary shows people's general attitudes) 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I mostly saw positive comments about all of these things that are mentioned above :yes: Maybe you should just stop giving so much attention to the negativity because by doing that you are pretty much spreading it

Warholian

Yeah, but... lady gaga is only doing this for shock value. I have no respect for her. She's also not even bis-xual. She's a puppet of the industry and her career is over. She also is a millionaire which equals horrible person. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

everyone is supporting tihty tho no?

i agree on the first 2

This original post was started bc someone on Tumblr felt that the TIHTY video was unnecessarily graphic and called it "shock value". People obviously jumped to Gaga's offence quite quickly and pointed out that we live in a society where people need to see graphic images in order for them to...understand it, as iffy as that sounds (for example, the picture of the 3 year old refugee on the beach made people realise why the world needs to help them)

kiwifromvenus

I mostly saw positive comments about all of these things that are mentioned above :yes: Maybe you should just stop giving so much attention to the negativity because by doing that you are pretty much spreading it

I know I know there is way more positive. I just get annoyed by the negative sometimes because its like it grates you slowly over time. I haven't really spoken up about it before just hate seeing stuff from people that don't open their hearts or their minds to things is all. 

But you are right should just embrace the positive and let the negative people wallow. 
:hunty:

This original post was started bc someone on Tumblr felt that the TIHTY video was unnecessarily graphic and called it "shock value". People obviously jumped to Gaga's offence quite quickly and pointed out that we live in a society where people need to see graphic images in order for them to...understand it, as iffy as that sounds (for example, the picture of the 3 year old refugee on the beach made people realise why the world needs to help them)

i dont use tumbl

from what ive seen people are praising the vid and the song

kiwifromvenus

i dont use tumbl

Most people are positive about it I agree :) 

Just things ive heard phyiscally, things ive seen commented on the video on Youtube somethings on FB and other things etc. Less negative stuff but I was just expressing that it pisses me off. 

i dont use tumbl

Yeah it's definitely been praised by the ones that matter tbh - other (high profile) survivors, respected newspapers, Oprah, other survivors among the general public - all who may shift other peoples views and realise the genuine intentions and importance of the song. 

Fiona Apple

I know I know there is way more positive. I just get annoyed by the negative sometimes because its like it grates you slowly over time. I haven't really spoken up about it before just hate seeing stuff from people that don't open their hearts or their minds to things is all. 
But you are right should just embrace the positive and let the negative people wallow. 
:hunty:

Stupid people will always exist , we should all learn to live with that :yes:

kiwifromvenus

Yeah it's definitely been praised by the ones that matter tbh - other (high profile) survivors, respected newspapers, Oprah, other survivors among the general public - all who may shift other peoples views and realise the genuine intentions and importance of the song. 

Thats what I'm happy about! :D This song means so much to me due to my personal experiences so its so good to see this well received by these kinds of people! I think it is a grower and the more the message is spread the more it will do and the more it will be appreciated!

DrewStevens

It's just how stupid people think.

The first one: No one should question her s-xual orientation just because she has only had relationships with men. Questioning it just because of that only shows how little they know about s-xuality. If she identifies herself as bis-xual then she is bis-xual.

The second one: She is not even skinny and body image positivism is not only for overweight people.

The third one: She was a victim herself.

Riot Poof

Tumblr is always on Gaga's case.

Mariah-Carey-Annoyed.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived