💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

im from egypt how can i watch the show

Outrageous

Featured Posts

It most likely will be, yes! :yes:

i hope i will not be waitin for so long , because im going to download the episode and watch it after university

PrinceGaga

i hope i will not be waitin for so long , because im going to download the episode and watch it after university

They usually are uploaded to torrent websites maybe 3ish hours after it airs.

(someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

andy232000

They usually are uploaded to torrent websites maybe 3ish hours after it airs.

(someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

its about right. internet links get uploaded about 20 minutes after the episode is done 

PrinceGaga

its about right. internet links get uploaded about 20 minutes after the episode is done 

okay cool. What time does it air in the U.S? Is it like 7pm PST? Just so I know the time difference for where I live and when it would be online.

andy232000

okay cool. What time does it air in the U.S? Is it like 7pm PST? Just so I know the time difference for where I live and when it would be online.

they usually air like at 8 EST. im my country i can watch the episode at 6:30 pm do to time zones

I need links to websites that upload right after the show is aired to watch online, anybody knows a good site?

I used to watch ch131.co and they were really good and fast but then it was deleted

Edit: they changed to ch131.so but still if you guys know other reliable sites that upload quick and in good quality tell me please

Pole dancer

Archived