❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Every Gaga alter-ego?

Clip

Featured Posts

I was thinking of doing an edit with all the alter-egos together, but I don't really know which ones I should put and which ones don't. Ideas?

I made a list of Gaga's "characters" (though some ones aren't really confirmed alter-egos)

-Stefani:saladga:

-Lady Gaga

-Candy Warhol

-Lady (GlamGa and some CTC looks)

-Yüyi the mermaid

-Jo Calderone

-Godess Of Love:bye:

-Mother Monster 

-Mother GOAT

-Derpga:derpga:

-La Chameleon

I'll post the edit when I finish it:hor:

-DrunkyGa

-Elizabeth Cortez

Warholian

How dare you forget the iconic

"I'm officially not just Gaga today, I'm "Gijhss" prounounced like Gigi without the I."

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

How dare you forget the iconic

"I'm officially not just Gaga today, I'm "Gijhss" prounounced like Gigi without the I."

:lmao: Soo true. And I forgot Disney High Princess

Dramatica

Those aren't official alter-egos tho, the official ones would be Yüyi and Jo Calderone.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Those aren't official alter-egos tho, the official ones would be Yüyi and Jo Calderone.

I know, I just can't make a collage with only 2

I know, I just can't make a collage with only 2

Candy is official

lady%2Bgaga%2Bcandy%2Bwarhol.png

Candy is official

lady%2Bgaga%2Bcandy%2Bwarhol.png

Candy isn't an alter ego

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Stephen

Jo is really her only alter ego. Candy and Yuyi were just characters she was playing. She's only ever used the words alter ego in reference to Jo.

She is, have you seen the Candy Warhol interludes?

Yes I have, that's old. Like @Steve Nasty said, it's just a character played, but rather more of a skit for The Fame. Candy Warhol is derived from Candy Darling. Watch this:

@0:48, "I call myself Candy Warhol now" - Candy Darling.

Yes I have, that's old. Like @Steve Nasty said, it's just a character played, but rather more of a skit for The Fame. Candy Warhol is derived from Candy Darling. Watch this:

@0:48, "I call myself Candy Warhol now" - Candy Darling.

No. I would say that Gaga did a take with that Candy Warhol Fame film on Andy Warhol's ideas and quotes about The Fame and celebrity, but she was never trying to BE the real actual artist and Superstar of Warhol movies, Candy Darling. I think that she just drew a heavy line to her inspiration, being blatant so no confusion, with the name that she used and their actions and how it was in mood and film quality. It's complete kitsch.

I would agree though that it is not an actual alter, but a character for that time. She never did more with it. Dada was in character as well in it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

No. I would say that Gaga did a take with that Candy Warhol Fame film on Andy Warhol's ideas and quotes about The Fame and celebrity, but she was never trying to BE the real actual artist and Superstar of Warhol movies, Candy Darling. I think that she just drew a heavy line to her inspiration, being blatant so no confusion, with the name that she used and their actions and how it was in mood and film quality. It's complete kitsch.

I would agree though that it is not an actual alter, but a character for that time. She never did more with it. Dada was in character as well in it.

No what?

Archived