đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and.....

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

We all know Gaga was supposed to tour with Kanye West, how would you feel if Gaga worked with him today, on the new album? Personally I'm not a fan of his at all but what do you think? :fthis:

PMKKARDASHiAN

I don't care for him. His ego is far too big and I feel like he would want total control over the music and gaga wouldn't allow that. 

I would just be like bye Felicia and never buy or listen to this song just like I do now 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

If we jumped back in time to The Fame Monster, it would have slayed but I don't think their sounds would work well together any more.

Dramatica

That was the old Kanye, one that didn't think about money, running for presidency and being a douche to people winning awards.

Like perhaps he aplogized for Taylor Swift a million times, but he didn't show that he has grown up since then.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

They're both amazing so i'd love it, if not collaborating with him on a song rapping then have him produce a hip-hop song on an album

Bradley

Kanye is a talented artist, I don't listen to his music but he's well respected within the music industry, there will be high chances for Grammys for sure.

crisTEAne

i'd be furious for quite a while, tbh. i don't like him AT ALL. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived