Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Selena Gomez Performs GFY & SOL at REVIVAL Event

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

OMG, phoenix queen

K5XhHQG.jpg

She looks like a goddess. Good For You slays, but I'm still not into Same Old Love completely... Anyway, slay mama

DWxbAIy.jpg

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Performances look kinda boring but she's doing great this era tbh, maturing in the best way. I never thought I'd see Selena Gomez pulling off this kinda music, but I like it. Probably won't buy the album or anything but props to her for doing it right. Others - i.e. Demi - could take some good notes.

She sounds absolutely great on Same Old Love! It's about time she's actually giving us some performances, though, albeit not anything high profile.

Something i don't think a lot of you have noticed but ever since TheHeartWantsWhatItWants 

Selena has been tailoring her songs to fit her vocal range and even more so than ever her tone and texture and thus as a result we are getting better live performances and less lip syncing. I feel with this era she found her sweet spot in terms of sound/tone/vocal mix. That hum/sensual laid back chilled sound that compliments her is what it is i think, you can clearly see this on THWWIW , GFY, SOL (except for the chorus which is more Charli XCX) , the title track (long snippet is out).

Whereas i remember she had a hard time performing Come&Get It and Slow Down , i could see that it would have a strain on her (i've seen her live) so she would lip sync various parts. I remember Ariana shading her for it as well. I guess those songs are a bit of a bang and are bit too fast paced where as with Selena were learning that the slow paced songs fit her best.

TimisaMonster

She can't sing tho...she's lip syncing with HEAVY back track...it's obvious

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived