Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

So very glad Gaga hasn't hopped onto the 1989 tour bandwagon

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

I think that all five of the main pop girls of the 2010s (Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce, and Taylor) are too big to play supporting act on each other's tours. 

I don't think it makes anyone a follower and them not doing it makes them cool :shrug: It's just popping up at someone else's tour to have fun and perform a song, Gaga's done that a few times in the past so I don't think it'd be any different with the 1989 tour :laughga: 

Alien Tulip

I think that all five of the main pop girls of the 2010s (Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce, and Taylor) are too big to play supporting act on each other's tours. 

Yeah but people are wanting Gaga to perform with Taylor and in my opinion that's a bad idea mostly because Gaga will upstage taylor which is a good thing too. Not saying Taylor is untalented because she's a decent songwriter but she's a mediocre vocalist and overall dry performer. 

Well there's nothing to bandwagon other than the first week sales from the era soooo...

Plus, Gaga said she likes Taylor as a person and what not so that's all that matters in my eyes, as well we all know Gaga's next album will be sonically better than Taylor's anyway, even ARTPOP is sonically better and has better songwriting so it doesn't matter really.

djBuffoon

I don't think it makes anyone a follower and them not doing it makes them cool :shrug: It's just popping up at someone else's tour to have fun and perform a song, Gaga's done that a few times in the past so I don't think it'd be any different with the 1989 tour :laughga: 

But in those cases, it was legendary bands like Queen/Adam Lambert and U2, people that are more on her level in terms of prowess.

I like Taylor very much as a songwriter, but she is (imo) a limp vocalist and performer, and I can't help but think that Gaga feels the same.

Jesse Pinkman

Taylor probably wouldn't want to share the stage with anyone who would outshine her anyway. 

Rihcardo should just focus on getting Kanye into the studio before she jumps on stage with anyone tbh.

78SWKlb.gif

It's science, bitch

But in those cases, it was legendary bands like Queen/Adam Lambert and U2, people that are more on her level in terms of prowess.

I like Taylor very much as a songwriter, but she is (imo) a limp vocalist and performer, and I can't help but think that Gaga feels the same.

Po-tay-to po-tah-to for me :shrug: I think it'd be a killer performance so I wish she would :flutter: 

djBuffoon

Po-tay-to po-tah-to for me :shrug: I think it'd be a killer performance so I wish she would :flutter: 

And I'm sure Taylor does too. "I, I, I, I, I, I wish, I wish I-!"

RAMROD

Gaga might have adore Taylor from distance though.

All I know they are cool with each other.

We will never know.

Gaga is way more rockstar guest kind of gal anyway.

I mean her first CD was Greenday's Dookie.

She will always lean on that part of music for personal preferences.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

Taylor probably wouldn't want to share the stage with anyone who would outshine her anyway. 

Rihcardo should just focus on getting Kanye into the studio before she jumps on stage with anyone tbh.

78SWKlb.gif

Rihcardo wyGyydv.png

Archived