other

Heard Gaga for the first time on radio since mid-2014

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

A week or two ago Born This Way was playing in the background of a video for my class. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Jesse Pinkman

Theres this radio station in Chicago that's been playhing mer music all of the time since the Oscars/Engagement happened. They just played TEOG yesterday. :flutter: 

It's science, bitch

Theres this radio station in Chicago that's been playhing mer music all of the time since the Oscars/Engagement happened. They just played TEOG yesterday. :flutter: 

Still good to hear the radio still loves ha :flutter: 

Spyro the Dragon

InsideOutright

I have radio stations in my area that have outright refused to play Gaga ever since late 2012. They're so biased against her and then they got rude with me when I tried to call them out on it. :crossed: Sometimes I do occasionally hear Poker Face or TEOG on other stations, though.

I use TuneIn to search for stations playing Gaga and I usually find Poker Face, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Alejandro, BTW, and TEOG. Very rarely do I find Applause, DWUW or Y&I. I did hear Teeth not too long ago on a Pittsburgh station, though.

This one station was entirely automated and had an online request form. They have nearly every Gaga single, including G.U.Y., which I requested many times. And then they removed it from their playlist a few months ago! :lmao: :flop:

Michelle

Radio? :huh: haha seriously though I don't listen to it often but they play that and paparazzi pretty regularly on a couple of stations her per my hubby. Literally the only songs though. I have done the same thing when a song comes on I want to hear. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bette Davis

Last week I was in Ikea and heard Just Dance. Some old Asian lady was totally rocking out to it too. I was so proud and wanted to hug her and force her to join GGD:gaycat:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

InsideOutright

Locally, I haven't heard Gaga in about a month, but I've heard Katy about 5 times and P!nk about 10 times...and Ed Sheeran about 100 times. Fun Fact: In the New York/Connecticut area, you cannot listen to ANY radio station for more than 20 minutes without hearing either Thinking Out Loud or Photograph. :crossed: One station even still has Roar in their bumper along with Fight Song, which is essentially the Roar of 2015 and just as annoying. 

Cody Draco

Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift dominate the radio where I am.

As long as it's not Shake It Off or Bad Blood I enjoy hearing Taylor tho. :sis:

NewYorkCity

I have said it a couple times but... they are strangely playing her a lot here lately. Lol.

Like, I hear BTW, BadRomance, Telephone, Alejandro, DWUW, PokerFace, Paparazzi... almost every time I get on my car they play some of these. 

She renewed her illuminati membership or something.

Archived