Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like to have Ryan Murphy directing next Gaga's video?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

yes

but i don't think that ryan directed the trailer?

He does i believe but he doesn't edit them obviously

Yes, for the whole era.

Maybe even collaborate with Joseph Kahn.

:legend:

Doubt she'd collaborate with Kahn since he's not accommodating of others' ideas that's why she fired him for TEOG in the first place because he wanted it to be HIS ideas not hers (like he did with Eh Eh & LoveGame, although he did include some of her ideas for the shoot just not the edit)

Judas Oyster

I have actually been thinking of it as possibility in the future, but it depends on how the show looks like at the end of the day :)

NewUsername

First reaction: YES!

But also:

Hmmm... I don't know tbh. Ryan and Gaga seems like people with too strong visions, I don't know if they could create something together. The Edge of Glory mess teas.

Yes.....yes and yes

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

NewYorkCity

No. I don't really get what the point of this new trailer is,

but I'd rather have Francis Lawrence or Nick Knight direct her music videos

like every AHS trailer, just to show the characters, the imagery, the vibes of the season... that's it. All mixed in a beautiful visual masterpiece. 

latina twilight

Yes!!!! whatchu waiting for, Gags?

Can you imagine Bloody Mary or Electric Chapel directed by Ryan with a dark classy aesthetic similar to the video?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Tokyo Rose

like every AHS trailer, just to show the characters, the imagery, the vibes of the season... that's it. All mixed in a beautiful visual masterpiece. 

I think it's going to be confusing for people, because there's a severe lack of distinction between Elizabeth and the Gaga everyone is already familiar with.

LoveandMagic

As much as I don't like him, Ryan knows what works in pop culture. I'm sure if he chose to direct a Lady Gaga MV, it would give the fans all the things they want: fabulous fashions, excellent direction, a cool dance/style, etc. It would likely be a boppy, if perhaps a bit dark, song/aesthetic. I would definitely expect a bold color palette. It would be very popular, whatever he did. 

but I'd rather have Francis Lawrence or Nick Knight direct her music videos

Maybe even collaborate with Joseph Kahn.

:legend:

These and Klein I would rather have, truthfully. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived