news

Emmys discussion topic

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giuliana's hair is killing me. Someone fix it now :saladga: 

omg is there a stream? I'm reading on twitter that Gaga will be interviewed by E!

Good AHS promo

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Warholian

I was busy waiting for LG-381

Countess Gaga of Angeles hath only released 365 hymns up until 20-14 in the year of our lord and saviour Gaga. I hath concluded that thee are telling a lie, a sin in comparison to that of heresy and treason against Germanotta kind across Europa. Once again, an added reason for your lifelong damnation to the ownership of the beelzebub.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

omg is there a stream? I'm reading on twitter that Gaga will be interviewed by E!

Good AHS promo

I'm watching it on TV. E! channel. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Countess Gaga of Angeles hath only released 365 hymns up until 20-14 in the year of our lord and saviour Gaga. I hath concluded that thee are telling a lie, a sin in comparison to that of heresy and treason against Germanotta kind across Europa. Once again, an added reason for your lifelong damnation to the ownership of the beelzebub.

:duck: Is this English

Warholian

:duck: Is this English

ロサンゼルスの伯爵ガガは唯一の私たちの主と救世主ガガ年に20-14まで365賛美歌までリリースして下さいました。私はあなたが嘘、ヨーロッパ全体でガガの種類に対する異端と反逆のそれと比較して罪を言っていると結論付けて下さいました。もう一度、ベルゼブブの所有権へのあなたの生涯の苦しみのために追加された理由。

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Wait what are emmys on rn? STREAM LINK ANYONE? Am I in the wrong thread? :air:

E! channel for me, on TV. I don't know if they have an official livestream. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

PrinceGaga

I'm watching the Countdown to the red Carpet and they mentioned Gaga and I did a little yelp. I wasn't expecting it!! :wao: 

I'm watching the Countdown to the red Carpet and they mentioned Gaga and I did a little yelp. I wasn't expecting it!! :wao: 

ooo what did they say :wao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Warholian

"Lady Gaga will be presenting with Katy Perry and Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal. Amy Winehouse reported to make surprise appearance!"

PrinceGaga

They were talking about Versace and how they were expecting certain celebrities (including Gaga) to wear the new collection or something. It was completely tiny and whatever it was more her name that grabbed me haha :wao: 

ロサンゼルスの伯爵ガガは唯一の私たちの主と救世主ガガ年に20-14まで365賛美歌までリリースして下さいました。私はあなたが嘘、ヨーロッパ全体でガガの種類に対する異端と反逆のそれと比較して罪を言っていると結論付けて下さいました。もう一度、ベルゼブブの所有権へのあなたの生涯の苦しみのために追加された理由。

ಓಹ್, ಈ ಮುದ್ದಾದ ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ಸುಂದರ ಭಾಷೆಯನ್ನು ಬರೆಯಲು ಒಂದು ಶ್ಲಾಘನೀಯ ವಿವರ ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು:yes:

"Lady Gaga will be presenting with Katy Perry and Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal. Amy Winehouse reported to make surprise appearance!"

stopppp :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Admin changed the title to Emmys discussion topic

Archived