• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Her "rapping" does sound like an attack to be fair, but no. :rip:

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Alcina Dimitrescu

"Jessica was in the worst season" since she was in all of them until Hotel, by that logic she was in the best ones too :awkney: And she wasnt the reason of Freakshow problems

So let them b---h, by episode 3 they will be kissing her ass

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Morphine Prince

"Jessica was in the worst season" since she was in all of them until Hotel, by that logic she was in the best ones too :awkney: And she wasnt the reason of Freakshow problems

She was in the best ones. She was in all of them. 

But these fans keeps saying to bring her back to make the show "great" again yet they hated Freakshow... and she was on it. Obviously Lange isn't responsible for how good or bad a season is :awkney: 

Lange was the one that suggested the concept of the tragic freakshow season :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Morphine Prince

Lange was the one that suggested the concept of the tragic freakshow season :rip:

Ikr? I'm gonna be honest I haven't even watched the last two episodes and I have no desire to. I enjoyed the episodes I watched but for me to not DESIRE to watch the final two episodes says a lot. 

Alien Tulip

I think some of their anger comes from the fact that Ryan is shoving Gaga down people's throats with all this promo especially the trailer which is totally understandable however I think some of the fans are blowing it out of proportion by saying Gaga ruined it when the season hasn't even aired it. Who knows if Gaga is going to be a great actress for this role or not? The cast members seem to enjoy her so that's a good sign. I do wish Jessica Lange was in this season because it'll feel a little empty without her but I'm glad Sarah Paulson (who I love more than Jessica) is in it and playing a villain for the first time and I'm also glad Lily Rabe is in it as well. 

Ehh they are protective of their favourite T.V show. I mean Little Monsters aren't much better, there are freakouts whenever she works with someone.

Look at ARTPOP, it was like "OMG INEZ AND VINOODH ARE PHOTOGRAPHERS, I NEED REAL DIRECTORS TO FILM HA MUSIC VIDEOS!!" and then it was "WHO IS TOO $HORT?? WHO IS TWISTA?? WHY IS GAGA WORKING WITH T.I???" 

There are even some monsters like "TONY BENNETT STAY AWAY FROM GAGA SHE IS A POPSTAR I DON'T WANT HER SINGING JAZZ!!"

Gaga isn't known as an actress so I can see where some of the apprehension for AHS fans around her having a major role comes into play. They don't want some celebrity charging through and ****ing up their favourite show.

I'll just wait until it starts, hopefully she will knock it out the ball park. Until then I understand why some fans of the show are freaked out at the prospect of some popstar coming in with little acting experience to play a major role.

THIS is just the perfect way to explain it.

Yes theres the ignorant type of fan momma cum to brazil ****. But as many hace stated, let the show begin and if her role suits her and delivers EVERYONE will shut up about it Bookmark me. But if she doesnt(wether for her acting or script) and the b---hiness will only get worst, only this time will be justified.

Pole dancer

Bradley

why you mad tho? :trollga:

it's just a show about fictional characters & fictional storylines.

bye. get a life. gaga did ruin the show!

what is this mess? :saladga:

I'm not defending them, but I think it's natural to have this kind of reaction tbh. I mean, the show is being advertised as "AHS: Lady Gaga," so fans might be concerned it being a gimmick rather than a natural progression in the storytelling. 

I can understand their concern for the fact that Gaga isn't an actress. Poor acting can really ruin a TV show. But at the same time, this is really Gaga's first opportunity to showcase the talent she speaks of having and I don't think they should be making judgements until the season has finished. Not to mention it's literally being advertised as "The Gaga show" - which tbh it is gonna disappoint Gaga fans who don't watch AHS because they expect her to have 90% of the screen time but also annoying for AHS fans who might be fans of other characters who aren't getting as much exposure.

While I am a fan of Gaga, I will be watching and judging this season as an AHS fan.

Archived