Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MDNA tour vs Rebel Heart Tour

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

What do you think guys ? 

I saw MDNA tour live, and will see Rebel Heart tour live in october. After watching couple videos of Rebel Heart tour, I feel like RH tour is not at the level of MDNA tour; lacks creativity and details compared to MDNA tour.

Prismatic

honestly, rebel heart tour. i love her interaction with fans and bring back classics that she haven't done since the dinosaur age. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I've only seen a couple photos of the Rebel Heart Tour stage, but from my early judgement, I immediately felt like the MDNA tour had a much larger budget. Probably due to the higher success of its respective album tbh.

barcodemonster

The MDNA show looked more put together...but RebelHeart tour seems more fun... 

I'm going to say RHT

scan my barcode

TimisaMonster

MDNA tour looked more epic...like the BTWB

and Rebel Heart tour looked toned down...like artRAVE

MDNA tour looked better

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AlphaMonster

honestly, rebel heart tour. i love her interaction with fans and bring back classics that she haven't done since the dinosaur age. 

But she does them all in a bad way. 

Like a Virgin remix is very bad, performance is empty. Medley is also bad, she sings 4 classics acapella on an unrelated instrumental... I think only good one from classics was Deeper&Deeper, and Material girl.

Prismatic

Like a Virgin remix is very bad, performance is empty. Medley is also bad, she sings 4 classics acapella on an unrelated instrumental... I think only good one from classics was Deeper&Deeper, and Material girl.

I haven't heard any of the remixs yet so I can't be the judge. 

The only remix I've seen was Who's That Girl and I've already expressed my hate dislike for it. I feel like that's what we all say from watching a Youtube video tbh (bad remixes). I think seeing the show live will make remix slightly better because you're experiencing it live. 

I've read somewhere where people are saying that the remix version of L4L is amazing live (but the audio/mp3 version is shtty).

My shows in 2 more days, so I'm freaking excited to see them. 

Ladey Gagz

Objectively, I'd say MDNA looks much better

But since I've been to Rebel Heart Tour and not MDNA (which I regret), I'd vote for Rebel Heart Tour :emma: Not sure if that made sense 

What about La Isla Bonita?

AlphaMonster

Objectively, I'd say MDNA looks much better

But since I've been to Rebel Heart Tour and not MDNA (which I regret), I'd vote for Rebel Heart Tour :emma: Not sure if that made sense 

What about La Isla Bonita?

La Isla bonita was actually good(because the song is good). But again, compared to The Confessions Tour and S&S tour, it lacked energy, and details in my opinion.

I actually love the Like a Virgin remix she's using, but agreed that she absolutely butchered dress you up and the others from the 80s medley :cry: 

Def RHT! Loved mdna tour, but this connects to me more. :)

Oh and please just stop withthe lower budget or whatever. Utter nonsence! Top notch production value yet again!  Her tours are so huge regardless of albums, they have no monetary meaning to M. And RHT has plenty "moments" too. Brilliant show. Different to mdna but in a good way. Some lq clips don't give you any idea of it. 

Prismatic

Def RHT! Loved mdna tour, but this connects to me more. :)

Oh and please just stop withthe lower budget or whatever. Utter nonsence! Top notch production value yet again!  Her tours are so huge regardless of albums, they have no monetary meaning to M. And RHT has plenty "moments" too. Brilliant show. Different to mdna but in a good way. Some lq clips don't give you any idea of it. 

even her "low production" still outdo some of our faves. :giveup: 

Archived