đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ThinGa slays everyone and everything

Bitter

Featured Posts

I honestly could care less is she was 1000000 pounds or 105 pounds, this B*tch still looks good :pray:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she looks hot when she's thicker, but the only issue is her and her stylist dressing her curves well and being able to fit into more designer outfits that she seems to like. It's possible for her to be super fashionable at her other weight (which is not even very big, but whatever), but I think her own edgy fashion sense does look best on the toned body she has right now (like what she wore at Alexander Wang's show). 

I don't like it, but I have to agree about this tho'. She looks so good, I sometimes look back to her figure back in 2011. She was maybe too thin but idk why it looked really good on her for some reason!

she also has a lot more muscle now

I love and appreciate her. thick, thin, skinny, etc 

This.  It's all about the person, not the looks.

I live outside the space time continuum.

JusKeepBreathin

She was a litte chubby there but the lace on her face hid most of it so it wasn't that easy to notice

She was probably a size 4 at the Grammys. Not chubby just curvy.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

VenusBlackStar

She serves the FIERCE matter what size she is/was. From "Telephone" Skinny Gaga to BTW Ball Chubby Gaga she looks HAWT no matter what. I just want her to be healthy, which she appears to be because for a while now she's been in a happy curvy medium in between the two sizes I mentioned before.

venusian

Gaga was chubby at the Grammy's?? 

no she wasnt chubby there just being ultra critical

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

I personally prefer her skinny (skinny, not anorexic) but I don't really mind as long as she's healthy

Justin Drew Bieber

Gaga was never "chubby" or "fat". Those two words describe someone who is actually over fat, meaning their body fat percentage is outside of the healthy range. I really doubt this was ever the case with her. Yes, she has gained a lot of weight before but her starting points are usually slightly underweight or at the very low end of normal.

People seem to think that if someone isn't thin they are automatically fat. There is a huge normal range in between those two ends.   Its like nobody knows what a normal weight looks like or something.

PREACH

BornSimon

thank you for contributing to this topic with another ridiculous reply. :bye:

like yours

lol at you two liking each other's posts. Good on you guys, I said what I had to say, keep discussing a stranger's weight like it matters to you, I'm outta here.:bye:

Brooke Candy

lol at you two liking each other's posts. Good on you guys, I said what I had to say, keep discussing a stranger's weight like it matters to you, I'm outta here.:bye:

Byee, stay pressed x

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Gaga is not a stranger fool, she is our mother :excuseu:

Keep quoting two strangers' posts and keep posting on a stranger's topic :bye:

Brooke Candy

Gaga is not a stranger fool, she is our mother :excuseu:

:lmao:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived