news

Lady GaGa will most likely not attend the Emmy Awards this weekend

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

That's really unprofessional, either on the academy sides or Gagas. they should wait to announce that kind of thing if it isn't set in stone/dependent on if the presenter won or not..

Apparently Gaga got very angry and belligerent when she lost the Emmy so she started to tear up the furniture in her NYC apartment with a knife and her stylist and makeup artist had to call an ambulance because cotton was everywhere and Gaga was screaming in hieroglyphics. 

Apparently Gaga got very angry and belligerent when she lost the Emmy so she started to tear up the furniture in her NYC apartment with a knife and her stylist and makeup artist had to call an ambulance because cotton was everywhere and Gaga was screaming in hieroglyphics. 

:lmao:I love you

That does sound like her

lmao typical Gagz.

but in all seriousness this is disappointing, and I'm not sure how frequently this happens but either way it isn't super amazing for Gaga and her relationship with the Television Academy.

Alien Tulip

I am okay with this. It is too boring for her!

Promo is promo mariahstare.gif It would have been nice to see UHQ professional photos of her on the red carpet plus it's the perfect platform to promote her upcoming debut on the small screen for AHS. 

SlaeUrAnus

and covered herself in cheerios

In my messy era.

I'm okay with this, she wasn't gonna perform anyway

THIS!!!!:green:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Alien Tulip

Lady GaGa 2011 interview:

Interviewer: You're nomiated at the Emmys for the monster ball tour

Lady GaGa: I know I'm so excited! I cant wait to attend the ceremony

apenaxcalada.gif

Promo is promo mariahstare.gif It would have been nice to see UHQ professional photos of her on the red carpet plus it's the perfect platform to promote her upcoming debut on the small screen for AHS. 

I still do not blame her. I would not go either. It is far too boring!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived