💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady GaGa will most likely not attend the Emmy Awards this weekend

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I still do not blame her. I would not go either. It is far too boring!

She could have at least attended the red carpet and wear a nice classy gown and then pull a britney and leave 2 hours earlier during the show. It's not like we have much to look forward to until October 7th anyway but patience is a virtue I guess. apenaxcalada.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

tumblr_ntybruLSYE1ufqm4co6_75sq.gif

Oh well..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

She could have at least attended the red carpet and wear a nice classy gown and then pull a britney and leave 2 hours earlier during the show. It's not like we have much to look forward to until October 7th anyway but patience is a virtue I guess. apenaxcalada.gif

We've been waiting this long , a few more weeks won't make much of a difference:air: 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

TimisaMonster

Gaga was like...

No Emmy...no attendance :later:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alien Tulip

We've been waiting this long , a few more weeks won't make much of a difference:air: 

We have three weeks and one day left :party: 

Morphine Prince

Inb4 she's only in 5 minutes of each of the 40 minute 8 episodes she's supposed to be in :air: 

STOP. 

I can actually see this happening :deadbanana: 

This. She presented at that HFPA ceremony, why not the Emmys? It would have been nice to see her continue her recent string of amazing appearances. Was there a miscommunication on Emmys behalf? Did she just not feel like going? I hope it's not a cancellation on her own accord because that would be messy.

Alien Tulip

STOP. 

I can actually see this happening :deadbanana: 

I'm trying to be open minded and assume she will be on the screen a lot but I'm not even sure if she's the leading role :air: The trailers are always misleading. For all we know, the pictures of the Countess we have so far are probably 2 minute scenes each :air: Not to mention that certain scenes don't make it to each episode since they have to cut down to 40 minutes. 

I'm trying to be open minded and assume she will be on the screen a lot but I'm not even sure if she's the leading role :air: The trailers are always misleading. For all we know, the pictures of the Countess we have so far are probably 2 minute scenes each :air: Not to mention that certain scenes don't make it to each episode since they have to cut down to 40 minutes. 

She's supposed to do a murder scene and a s-x scene

inb4 she only has a few minutes in AHS and then the meltdowns and then people start screaming about "GAGA DOESN'T OWE US ANYTHING" and "YOU ASSUMED SHE WOULD BE BIG ON THE SHOW, THAT'S ON YOU"

There is no respite

Archived