💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Is Britney really playing the piano and singing?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

The Child

Knee injury in 2004 ruined her balance. Britney has always been one of the best dancers in the world along with Janet Jackson. Her dancing is getting better and she has been doing amazing at the POM show. She may not sing but she did write a lot of her songs earlier in her career and she came up with the concepts of all her music videos plus stage direction. I hate that people think Britney is this robot when really she is really creative, its just now her father controls every move of her career along with her manager Larry so shes forced to put out these dance songs she's just not into. I always said if Britney was free and able to do what she wants, she'd make an album similar to Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill. Britney's taste in music varies and she loves pop music but she loves rock and old school r&b more. 

I agree & disagree with you, Britney wasn't forced at all to release Pretty Girls lol, she seemed and she seems so into it while performing it during her Vegas show, and for her father & her manager, no they don't force her to do anything, she just gave up on fighting for her art & music.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived