💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Is Britney really playing the piano and singing?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

I have a massive respect for her as an Artist. She has gone through everything and she always finds a peaceful moment right after. People are just unfairly hard on her because they saw her Fall. Its easier for them to believe that she never got up. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Riot Poof

i meant why doesn't britney dance like this anymore

Gaga had a hip injury.

Britney had a knee injury.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Alien Tulip

omg she dances better than gaga

why doesn't she dance like this anymore??

Knee injury in 2004 ruined her balance. Britney has always been one of the best dancers in the world along with Janet Jackson. Her dancing is getting better and she has been doing amazing at the POM show. She may not sing but she did write a lot of her songs earlier in her career and she came up with the concepts of all her music videos plus stage direction. I hate that people think Britney is this robot when really she is really creative, its just now her father controls every move of her career along with her manager Larry so shes forced to put out these dance songs she's just not into. I always said if Britney was free and able to do what she wants, she'd make an album similar to Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill. Britney's taste in music varies and she loves pop music but she loves rock and old school r&b more. 

Knee injury in 2004 ruined her balance. Britney has always been one of the best dancers in the world along with Janet Jackson. Her dancing is getting better and she has been doing amazing at the POM show. She may not sing but she did write a lot of her songs earlier in her career and she came up with the concepts of all her music videos plus stage direction. I hate that people think Britney is this robot when really she is really creative, its just now her father controls every move of her career along with her manager Larry so shes forced to put out these dance songs she's just not into. I always said if Britney was free and able to do what she wants, she'd make an album similar to Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill. Britney's taste in music varies and she loves pop music but she loves rock and old school r&b more. 

thanks for making that clear!

Alien Tulip

idk but i always see her as two different persons, the one she was before and the one now

Right now she's slowly getting her old mannerisms back. I mean compared to how tired and worn out she was from 2011 to 2014, she's almost her old self again. The only reason people think she's awkward is because of her smile but that's because she keeps getting botox every few months and it doesn't help that she got a nose job but other than that britney is the happiest she's been since 2004, it's just she has social anxiety now. 

JusKeepBreathin

I was looking at other Brit videos and this one slayed me too.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Merier Care

omg she dances better than gaga

why doesn't she dance like this anymore??

she's still a better dancer than gaga

gaga is a great vocalist and song writer but can't dance for ****

Archived