Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Gaga's back?

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus

Anyone else feeling like this period, where we just get a bunch of candids and her stepping in and out of limo's, feels as exciting as the period before the beginning of a new era? :air: I don't understand what's happening but I'm seeing it on the forum, I'm seeing it in the paparazzi,...

It's weird that people say "she's back" because she's never been gone (she was on a tour until recently ffs) & we know her musical return isn't coming for a while but I can't deny having that same feeling.

So what do you think is the key here to this instinctive excitement? :giveup:

Is it just all AHS-related or did she seriously switch something up in her looks or whatever that I can't put my finger on? :giveup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why? :air: What did she do that's so different?

CTC was definitely a factor, also AHS and LG5. She is starting to go out in public again and do lots of promo (instagram related, commercials (Shiseido))

The GP never really left her, they just forgot about her :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Brooke Candy

I understand what you're feeling right now, but it's all just AHS related imo

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

SlaeUrAnus

Gaga never left the music world, but she left the spotlight. The GP never took much notice during the C2C era and forget about her.

She is stepping back into the spotlight now though with AHS and other things. It will only take a bit of promo and she will be right back up there. 

In my messy era.

Didymus

I guess the spotlight thing is correct but it's still a little weird or rather sad, I mean, if I'm correct, I think her C2C era will be like the most important and best era for her after TFM :air:

But hey, I'm not complaining :lolly:

Definitely C2C helped her SO MUCH more than I and everyone( ever her and her team I think) could ever thought. Then the Oscars, another Grammy, Shiseido, the Redone hype, AHS etc...she's sort of everywhere by not releasing any type of music so yea, its weird that she has so much spotlight in this period but good for ha :Jase:

I don't really feel excited about her next move.

That might be because I don't even know when AHS debuts though :emma: But really shouldn't it be on the header of the site or something

yASSsss

in all seriousness,when i saw her walking this like this ,i knew she's back in the game 

tumblr_nun87bCqyC1qcgl1no1_500.gif

just look a her attitude..she's on her way to destroying careers :giveup:  and i think Nicki became the first victim when Gaga stole ha spotlight at NYFW :legend: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

CTC was definitely a factor, also AHS and LG5. She is starting to go out in public again and do lots of promo (instagram related, commercials (Shiseido))

The GP never really left her, they just forgot about her :air:

The CTC tour is over and AHS didnt even air yet, if anything anything shes more out of the spotlight than ever.

guess whos up in this bitch

The CTC tour is over and AHS didnt even air yet, if anything anything shes more out of the spotlight than ever.

It did, but what? It really helped her public image, she showed she can have amazing vocals and "normal" outfits and still slay. It didn't air yet but the promo it gets with the teaser is amazing. Everyone is praising her acting. She is getting more instagram followers every day (not like with ARTPOP era).

Also, everyone was crazy about her at NYWF, she was called the most "popular" celebrity there. Also, that Gaga getting blinded by flashes while Nicki is just sitting there tells something :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

She's stealing spotlights and getting headlines. I feel like she's planned how to come back into the media. Slowly but surly she's coming. I don't think were ready for what she's about to bring to the table 

tumblr_ml40rs7jEk1qgb5p1o4_250.gif

Bradley

Well, her AHS shooting cannot be counted as a public appearance so she's been gone for more than a month after the Cheek to Cheek era ended. When she was touring with Bennett, she didn't make much public appearance either, her outfits at the tour were the same every night so this is kinda her first 'red-carpet event' in a long time.

Not to mention we are getting closer and closer to LG5.

Archived