Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

LG5 vs KP4

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On second I'm an ATRL thread, suddenly the GGD copy is me.

iAKohWarFZV32.gif

Katy will do better commercially; coming off the SuperBowl. Gaga will fare better critically & will see a boost in sales from AHS/Oscars/Grammys & ARTPOP mess. 

What did you say

lady_gaga_png_by_frangleek-d5p2bf5.png

katyyellowshirt.png

sipthistea

How could you know if none of them is out yet? Lol 

I go for Gaga's album, of course. This is Gagadaily 

Gaga,duh :excuseu: 

Katy will try to be experimental for the sake of changing her image and fail really hard :creepflop: ..didn't Katy say that she wanted to do an acoustic album after PRISM...hoping that its true..no one is gonna buy her ballads :creepflop: 

PS-i love being delusional,plz don't burst my bubble ... :nick: 

she also stated last year she wanted to make an EDM album next but Bonnie confirmed she's not started anything related to the album yet she's focusing on her tour trying to become as successful as Gaga, Madonna & Beyonce

Bleachella

How could you know if none of them is out yet? Lol 

I go for Gaga's album, of course. This is Gagadaily 

Just because that it's GagaDaily, doesn't mean that you can't be realistic and say that Katy's album will probably fare better on the charts :usrs: 

Yeah, KP4 will probably do better. Critics will enjoy LG5 more though, and I will too :giggle: 

yASSsss

she also stated last year she wanted to make an EDM album next but Bonnie confirmed she's not started anything related to the album yet she's focusing on her tour trying to become as successful as Gaga, Madonna & Beyonce

she can only dreamarilol.gif

Gaga is working really hard for her next album.God knows for how long she's been working on this album.....i'd be really pissed off if Katy records her album in just two months and dominates the charts with her generic songs again. :crossed: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TimisaMonster

RedOneGa will slay more than Bonnie Perry :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SlaeUrAnus

Gaga to return to ha monstrous form aka The Fame Monster, overshadow Katy and puts her back under a rock. 

#Sorrynotsorry 

sorry-not-sorry-gif.gif

In my messy era.

she can only dreamarilol.gif

Gaga is working really hard for her next album.God knows for how long she's been working on this album.....i'd be really pissed off if Katy records her album in just two months and dominates the charts with her generic songs again. :crossed: 

Is GaGa really working hard on the album? It seems to me she is only acting now.

Archived