Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga blinded by flashes, Nicki unnoticed upon NYFW arrival

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didn't meet or anything? No pics or videos of them together at all??

Gaga has never once publicly or privately spoken the words "Nicki Minaj" in her life.

What makes you think that Gaga even knows who she is?

Gaga has never once publicly or privately spoken the words "Nicki Minaj" in her life.

What makes you think that Gaga even knows who she is?

Because she's the biggest female rapper probably ever? Who hasn't heard of or know of Nicki Minaj? Please... Stop putting Gaga on this delusionally high horse as if she's too famous or too above Nicki to not know who she is.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

All the unnecessary drama this is going to generate...

tati-quebra-barraco-2-o.gif

Tati Quebra Barraco :sharon:

To morrendo de ganas por falar com você, cê é muito engraçado!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Because she's the biggest female rapper probably ever? Who hasn't heard of or know of Nicki Minaj? Please... Stop putting Gaga on this delusionally high horse as if she's too famous or too above Nicki to not know who she is.

Show me one instance in which Gaga has acknowledge the existence of the being known as Nicki Minaj.

You can't. Why can't you? Because Gaga does not know her.

Alcina Dimitrescu

*charity service of the night* You're taking an obvious joke/troll post seriously. Stop its awkward :awkney:

LePetitGAGABLover

Flame bait. 

Side note: still don't get the attacks on Nicki's character here...

Because she is arrogant and her ego is out of this world. She's kinda like the female Kanye West imo, but without the Grammys. At least Kanye has those to back up his ego.

Show me one instance in which Gaga has acknowledge the existence of the being known as Nicki Minaj.

THE DELUSION, gaga isnt stupid... shes smart and for her to remain relevant for the past 5-6 years shes probably had to pay attention to the status of the pop landscape. Nicki had some big hits within this time, dont act like gaga wouldn't know of her 

THE DELUSION, gaga isnt stupid... shes smart and for her to remain relevant for the past 5-6 years shes probably had to pay attention to the status of the pop landscape. Nicki had some big hits within this time, dont act like gaga wouldn't know of her 

You want us to believe that Gaga not only knows who Nicki Minaj is, but that Gaga has somehow studied her movements to gauge the status of the pop landscape..?

Between you and the other one, I don't know whose fantasies are more sick and perverted.

Because she's never been asked about her and the two of them never cross paths, ever. Professionally or personally. That doesn't meant Gaga doesn't know who she is. 

*charity service of the night* You're taking an obvious joke/troll post seriously. Stop its awkward :awkney:

Except it wasn't a joke/troll post... Awk :awkney: 

Archived