Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Theory: Constance Langdon's Son To Appear In Hotel?

Rat Boy

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Don't read the spoiler or the rest of this thread if you haven't watched Murder House yet. 

Do you think that Constance's son (the boy she took from the Harmons) will appear in Hotel? At the end of MH we learn that while Constance was out he murdered his baby sitter. In the last scene he is covered in his baby sitter's blood and is laughing hysterically. I think it would be cool if he somehow ended up in the care of Elizabeth and became one of her blood sucking children.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

latina twilight

Omg :giveup: That would slay the F out of me.

And then Constance would go to the hotel at the end of the season to visit him or to get him back? We would get some Jessica VS Gaga b*tchy quotes. Reaching, I know, but still.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Rat Boy

That's actually possible! Here for it. And here too for a surprise appearance of his grandmother...

Omg :giveup: That would slay the F out of me.

And then Constance would go to the hotel at the end of the season to visit him or to get him back? We would get some Jessica VS Gaga b*tchy quotes. Reaching, I know, but still.

After I watched the season finale I was kind of disappointed tbh. At the end Constance says "What am I going to do with you?" and then it just ends. So many questions unanswered! I really wanted to know what happens when the child grows up and how she deals with him. It would be awesome if this does indeed happen.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

luckythisway

I honestly feel that Elizabeth will be blood related to Constance Langdon (daughter, niece) and something happened, fe Constance dying, and Elizabeth will obtain Tate's son in her possession 

CHROMATICA

Archived