๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

event

AHS trailer at the theaters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

is chloe seivgny still gonna be on? it was officially announced she'd be checking in but i dont see her in the trailor nor did i see anything about her character in the EW issue.ย 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

is chloe seivgny still gonna be on? it was officially announced she'd be checking in but i dont see her in the trailor nor did i see anything about her character in the EW issue.ย 

She is probably one off character or cameo.

Hence not featured in trailer.

Naomi isn't on the trailer as well.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Blue Jeans

are you both blind ? She's the first one to appear on the trailer alongside Wes Bentley, she's on the left and he's on the right, and you can see them as soon as the elevator door opens.

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Good to know they remove AHS : Lady Gaga, it's just too much. This season shouldn't be all about Gaga. I understand AHS fans frustration, they never put AHS : Jessica Lange in the trailers before. I can imagine Gaga ask them to remove that part in the end.

monketsharona

Chloe Sevigny is in the trailer and she's confirmed as a series regular. She'll play a doctor, Wes Bentley's wifeย :sweat:

RAMROD

ย 

are you both blind ? She's the first one to appear on the trailer alongside Wes Bentley, she's on the left and he's on the right, and you can see them as soon as the elevator door opens.

You just cure my blindness, O' the ever so powerful, Yahweh.ย :worship:

ย 

Chloe Sevigny is in the trailer and she's confirmed as a series regular. She'll play a doctor, Wes Bentley's wifeย :sweat:

Thanks. :yes:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

LGHunter

It's AHS: Lady Gaga and b---hes will bow down to the Queen of Prime Time Television!

cookie wil still be the primetime queen tbh.

luvgagzanyway

Archived