?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes, ggd cares way to much
    • no

Featured Posts

Caring is OK, but over critical is not.

Calling Gaga all kind of names such as fat, ugly, etc

shows their insecurities more than anything tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

crisTEAne

as opposed to some other pop star forums I've been on.

what was the difference?

OT: yes, but it wouldn't be a problem in itself. the problem is that some tend to criticize her harshly and in an obnoxiously negative manner. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Jesse Pinkman

what was the difference?

OT: yes, but it wouldn't be a problem in itself. the problem is that some tend to criticize her harshly and in an obnoxiously negative manner. 

Well, a particular forum that I'm on (won't say the name), you have to be very careful with what you say about that particular popstar because you may get banned (after you've been dragged), if they sesne a hint of negativity lol

It's science, bitch

giskardsb

The problem is that nearly all her fans judge her choices on conventional standards and motivations, while Gaga herself often diverges intentionally and with her own motivations. 

LoveandMagic

I feel like there's a fine line between constructive criticism and just being an ass. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. That's why I love GGD because we're allowed to say things we do or don't like about how she looks as opposed to some other pop star forums I've been on.

But some people take it too far like when they drag her and actually make fun of her for putting on a little weight. Not cool.

No more "likes" to give my friend.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

crisTEAne

Well, a particular forum that I'm on (won't say the name), you have to be very careful with what you say about that particular popstar because you may get banned (after you've been dragged), if they sesne a hint of negativity lol

so it's a place of positivity? :flutter: PM me the name, please.

Whispering

so it's a place of positivity? :flutter: PM me the name, please.

Sounds like a place that won't stand for trolls or constant negativity. :yes:

I'm a member of several fan boards and forums, both past and present, with much stricter guidelines...and it does make for a much happier, calmer and productive atmosphere.

crisTEAne

that sounds like a place of delusion and dictatorship 

here you go:

Sounds like a place that won't stand for trolls or constant negativity. :yes:

I'm a member of several fan boards and forums, both past and present, with much stricter guidelines...and it does make for a much happier, calmer and productive atmosphere.

Archived