Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga put her face back to normal? (Prior to 2012)

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West

In 2012 Gaga started using facial tape to change the shape of her nose, face and she started getting injections as well as starting to use other beauty techniques. Gaga has stated this herself. Since then her face has always looked different. Prior to 2012 her face always looked the exact same. I am curious, do you think Gaga should stop all these beauty techniques and put her face back to normal? Do you think these beauty techniques make her look better or do you think she looked better before them?

I personally prefer how she looked prior to 2012. I feel that she was a natural stunner and that these beauty techniques take away from her looks.

This is NOT a hate thread. This is a netural discussion on Gaga's beauty techniques.

KANYEWEST.COM

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanye West

give us example pics?

I would say just look at pictures from 2011 and before and then look at pictures from 2013 and forwards to compare. 2012 is when her face started changing with these techniques and then they fully went into effect from the end of the year onward. so I wouldn't use pictures from 2012.

KANYEWEST.COM

Kanye West

Not this again.

2093B48E46CCB2ACC60EDA5248503975.gif

hit the X on your browser boo. why click on a thread you don't want to enter?

KANYEWEST.COM

untitled

Before:

Lady-Gaga-Kenneth-Willardt-Photoshoot-20Gaga_front_profile.jpglady-gaga-2010-mtv-video-music-awards-05

Now:

lady-gaga-performing-at-stevie-wonders-glady-gaga.jpgLady-Gaga-BellaNaija-December-2014.jpg

I don't get it. She looks the same. Of course she is a little older

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

hit the X on your browser boo. why click on a thread you don't want to enter?

scalp ha

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Kanye West

I don't think i used the best pics. her nose is a lot smaller as a result of the tape and at times her face looks swollen and her face can appear rounder, etc. use google images or a gaga fan gallery to compare better.

KANYEWEST.COM

SlaeUrAnus

She looks different in my opinion. But that maybe just me.

In my messy era.

Kanye West

I don't think so. She always looks different

it really always looked the same. same exact shape. her makeup was different all the time but her face never looked any different.

KANYEWEST.COM

Kanye West

She looks different in my opinion. But that maybe just me.

she does look different. she said she does these beauty techniques. she wouldnt do them if they did nothing

KANYEWEST.COM

Kanye West

I also look different than I did 5 years ago... age, weight... have a lot to do with that.

did you bother reading ANYTHING i said? gaga HERSELF said she does beauty techniques to change her face skdfdsfnldskfnmklkbntrxytu

KANYEWEST.COM

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived