music news

Katy Perry Refusing To Put Out Any New Music For A While

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Katy is planning a big takeover. She wants to be even bigger than her nemesis Taylor Swift, 25! We might even hear a Taylor diss track. “More than anything, Katy wants to make the world forget about Taylor,” a source revealed to us EXCLUSIVELY. “Everywhere she looks, people are talking about Taylor and it makes Katy nauseous. She wants to outsell and outshine Taylor in 2016.”

:legend: Can't wait for her

Praying it won't be too long, my patience is kinda low because I didn't get all that I wanted from the PRISM era :cryga:

I absolutely loved PRISM, it's her best album imo but I can't wait for more!

I absolutely loved PRISM, it's her best album imo but I can't wait for more!

Oh I loved PRISM as an album too, I meant I didn't get all I wanted from the era as in WOA and LL weren't singles :dies: I'm still not over it and I don't think I ever will be :rip: Letting go is much easier said than done :cry: 

Dominic

Oh I loved PRISM as an album too, I meant I didn't get all I wanted from the era as in WOA and LL weren't singles :dies: I'm still not over it and I don't think I ever will be :rip: Letting go is much easier said than done :cry: 

I will never be able to forget WOA not being a single. :giveup:  It's my favourite on PRISM along with CYB  

i never understood the hype for LL though, I always skip it because her voice really annoys me during the chorus  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The Child

Praying it won't be too long, my patience is kinda low because I didn't get all that I wanted from the PRISM era :cryga:

Katy just disappointed me so hard with PRISM. I was expecting a dark era from all the teasers and then Roar happened I was just so let down I gave up on that whole era.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

She should have released WOA & LL instead of Birthday & This Is How We Do tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterOfSpain

Oh I didn't understand it like tha:sweat: Then I completely agree, LL, WOA and Love Me (it's a gem tbh) absolutely needed to be singles

Cocaine Heart

But Katy Perry touring shouldn't really make Bonnie Mckee tired.

I choked :air:

Post of the century :rip:

We going to boo

Archived