music news

Katy Perry Refusing To Put Out Any New Music For A While

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I think her last few singles flopping and Taylor dominating really made her afraid. Which is a good thing. She needs to be more grounded and realize what she is. 

Behave or you will get the essays coming your way :sweat: :derpga: 

In my messy era.

Bad Monster Kid

I think her last few singles flopping and Taylor dominating really made her afraid. Which is a good thing. She needs to be more grounded and realize what she is. 

I think she wants to go head to head with Taylor's next era. Imagine the press and headlines. People will choose sides(ala Gaga/Katy 2013).  This could be good for Katy considering a lot of people will be sick of Taylor by then and the media will be in Taylor tear down phase. 

I think she wants to go head to head with Taylor's next era. Imagine the press and headlines. People will choose sides(ala Gaga/Katy 2013).  This could be good for Katy considering a lot of people will be sick of Taylor by then and the media will be in Taylor tear down phase. 

She will lose this time. 

Each time she tries to **** over a pop star like this, she creates new enemies. Now she has the Monsters and the Swifties against her and she doesn't stand a chance. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bad Monster Kid

STOP WITH THESE ****ING KATY THREADS

Its an article regarding Katy's next album. I don't see the problem. I didn't post it to start any fights or throw shade. Thought people would be interested since it's a direct quote from Katy. 

Katsuki Bakugo

She's waiting until LG5 drops to cockblock it.

Vag block. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

She will lose this time. 

Each time she tries to **** over a pop star like this, she creates new enemies. Now she has the Monsters and the Swifties against her and she doesn't stand a chance. 

Monsters were with her ever???

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I'm not saying this because I am a Taylor stan (even though I really like Katy) but going head to head with her would be incredibly stupid.

Taylor has proven time and time again that she is an album artist, and now thanks to 1989 she is also a singles artist. I really don't think that her next album will be as big, but I do think another 1M sales week is definitely in the realm of possibility. She is also going to be carrying over the even bigger popularity she's had this era. Katy will lose if she causes this fight . 

who will love me when the night is over

Katsuki Bakugo

I'm not saying this because I am a Taylor stan (even though I really like Katy) but going head to head with her would be incredibly stupid.

Taylor has proven time and time again that she is an album artist, and now thanks to 1989 she is also a singles artist. I really don't think that her next album will be as big, but I do think another 1M sales week is definitely in the realm of possibility. She is also going to be carrying over the even bigger popularity she's had this era. Katy will lose if she causes this fight . 

1989 is a perfect era. Anyone who wants to dispute it knows where the X button is. Its to the right at the top. Because anyone argument about this is invalid. Taylord Voldemort will destory everyone in her path. 

Katy has fallen far from what she use to be. Prism felt like a low rent recreation of Teenage Dream with a few good singles thrown into the mix. She needs to start showing maturity aka Unconditionally and such. Whilst Dark Horse did amazingly, she can do and is better than that. She just needs to grow up in her artistry and not be afraid of going dark. 

Computer

But Katy Perry touring shouldn't really make Bonnie Mckee tired.

4oFIGfV.jpg

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Bad Monster Kid

Even tho she most likely won't outsell Taylor. Releasing around the same time and reigniting the rivalry will bring a lot of press for Katy and could increase her sales. If it means more sales and press. Why not do it?

Archived