Enhsa

Featured Posts

They should have included the interludes, dammit

That was a crime against humanity :wtf:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH! OH this was awarded early! Okay. I really hope Gaga gets an award on Saturday too. I was so disappointed when she lost in '11. (They should have included the interludes, dammit) I'd be more impressed if Gaga ends up getting an award for her acting on AHS, though. 

I don't wanna derail this into talking about Gaga though, so I'm gonna back out so the TayTay's can rejoice. 

It would be so wonderful if Gaga did win! :sara:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

"Taylor Swift is over" they all said. 

"Taylor Swift is overrated, basic, useless fk!" they all said.

"Katy is better than her in so many ways + (lots of random receipts that we all don't care)" they all said.

Bad Monster Kid

Was hoping someone could clarify. I'm seeing a couple articles that say Katy won an Emmy as well. The category was for Costume Design   And the Super Bowl performance was nominated. Wouldn't the Emmy go to the costume designer and not Katy?

Bad Monster Kid

Was hoping someone could clarify. I'm seeing a couple articles that say Katy won an Emmy as well. The category was for Costume Design   And the Super Bowl performance was nominated. Wouldn't the Emmy go to the costume designer and not Katy?

Nevermind. Confirmation the Emmy went to the costume designers. Katy's nomination will be revealed tomorrow at Creative Arts Show. 

LoveandMagic

Whaaaat? Robot Chicken won an award? For what? (I love that crazy ass show).

And congrats Swift!:hi5:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived